Johnson Creek

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since May 2003

We are Residential Landscape Design/Build/Maintenance Contractors. Johnson Creek combines diverse plant communities with creative hardscapes in a professional approach. We work for you, keeping our operation small with knowledgeable staff, providing the utmost service along with quality product to ensure your long term satisfaction. Welcome to Johnson Creek, Inc. Design, Installation and Maintenance for Garden, Yard and Estate....

Goodfellows Landscapes

Something that makes us unique is that the owner is on site at all jobs. We know how important this is to our customers. Goodfellows Landscapes is your hardscaping specialist with a focus on retaining walls, Natural Stone patios and walls, outdoor kitchens, water features, pondless waterfalls, drainage, fire pits, natural stone, pavers and retaining wall block, walkways & interlocking pavers.

04/28/2015

We've worked with Mick Johnson and Johnson Creek since 2001. Talented in many ways, Mick is particularly good at transforming small spaces into beautiful, functional areas.  He designed our original back and front yard - pavers, raised flower beds, pond/waterfall- and has helped us maintain and improve our landscaping right up to April, 2015.  He and his crew are prompt, knowledgeable, professiona...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our last project - expanding our patio, replacing pavers, updating waterfall, redoing our front stoop and mulching our gardens - was completed in one day!

CATEGORY landscaper,hardscaping

Thanks for your kind words and continued business. I have enjoyed working with you over the years as well as getting to know you!

03/24/2015

They did a nice job.  They did a lot of work tore out the old landscaping around the house and put in new landscaping.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid the landscaping around the house

CATEGORY landscaper

Thanks for your positive review. We enjoyed working with you throughout the project.

02/13/2014

Hi crew quickly and efficiently completed the project within the agreed upon timelines and cleared away all construction waste.  The final project has garnered multiple compliments!  We are very pleased with the results and I highly recommend Johnson Creek.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mick provided several alternatives for our patio/sidewalk project.

CATEGORY landscaper

We appreciate your positive review! Thanks again for your business.

05/06/2013

It took a while from bid to installation because I decided too late last fall that I wanted a patio.... Mick came over mid-fall to give me a bid.  His bid was comparable or a little lower than other bids - including the cost of more expensive baked clay bricks instead of concrete pavers.    By the time I said "yes" however, winter was coming -- so we ran out of time.  Then spring was so slow to co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demo and removal of existing reinforced concrete pad and walk; installation of approximately 18-foot diameter semi-circle brick (clay) paver patio.   Patio is brick with random coloration-- brick red and darker; in a herringbone pattern with a 1-brick "soldier course" on the edge.

CATEGORY landscaper

[member name removed], thanks for the prompt and great review. I really appreciate it. I know you will enjoy your new clay paver patio for many years to come.

04/15/2013

They were excellent.  The contractor listened to what we wanted and a year and a half later we are still very pleased with the work and the way it looks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed the old patio.  They enlarged the patio and put in the pavers.  They also fixed the gate so to the back yard.

CATEGORY hardscaping

[member name removed], thanks for your nice review. I'm happy to know you are enjoying the new paver patio. Whenever you are ready to tackle the front, let me know!

Residential landscape design/build firm, renovations & creating outdoor living spaces, install a full range of plant materials, mulches, patios, retaining walls, water features, outdoor lighting & carpentry.