JC PENNEY

Angie's List since October 2005

B Rated | 10 Reviews

DISCOUNT WINDOWS & WARES,INC.

Custom windows and patio doors siding, trim, porch windows custom window treatments and draperies mn lic 5587

02/25/2013

Going back to the time I ordered the window treatments, everything went as promised.  They were delivered when they said they would.  I remember it was overwhelming at all the choices they had.  Their designer helped me quickly to narrow it down.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered custom window treatments for two bedrooms back in 2011.  Just recently I had trouble with one of the Roman shades in one of the rooms.   JC Penney's was right out here to look at the problem and fix it for me.  I was really impressed with how quickly they got back to me.  Their people are really pleasant to deal with.

CATEGORY window treatments

12/01/2009

I obtained bids from several other companies for this and JcPenney was the only place that listened to what I wanted and followed through to the end. Mary was very helpful and worked to make sure all the details were in order. The installer did a professional job hanging the shutters and cleaned everything up after he was done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
JcPenney sold and installed Norman brand, double hung, bi-fold wood window shutters in my living room and den -- 7 windows in all.

CATEGORY window treatments

10/16/2008

I had an appointment for 12:30 and arrived 10 minutes early. It was a mad house and there were at least 30 people waiting in the wait area. I checked in and waited 40 minutes for my session, even though I had an appointment. I wasn't in the studio more than 10 minutes then I was told that I would have to wait about a half hour before I could select my pictures. I asked if there was any way I could...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1 year photos of my son.

CATEGORY photographers

C

07/09/2008

The company shipped it back and they hadn't done anything to it, the company said they no longer handled this kind of watch, and gave no further clue. The local JC Penney tried to help me by looking it up in the phone book.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were going to fix my fifteen year old watch and they shipped it off to a company to fix.

CATEGORY watch repair

12/26/2007

Very well. Salesperson seemed to be familiar with the products on hand and did not steer us to the most expensive version they sold. They did recommend strongly we purchase a liquid-proof mattress pad which would ensure continuing warranty coverage on the mattress, and we did (it wasn't much more expensive than buying a mattress pad elsewhere). Delivery was scheduled soon and at our convenience. D...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a mattress and box spring, had it delivered, and had old mattress/box spring taken away. Purchase involved trying out different mattresses and asking questions of the salesperson.

CATEGORY furniture sales

APPLIANCES BABY CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES BEDDING CHILDREN'S ELECTRONICS ELECTRONICS & MUSIC FOR THE HOME FURNITURES GIFT CERTIFICATES HANDBAG