JC's Organic Cleaning Services

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2230 Lexington Ave N

Saint Paul, MN 55113

My Name is Jessica and I am offering housecleaning services, I am specialize in Residential Cleaning, including luxury Apartments, Condos, duplex’s, townhome, Airbnb, I also offer Cleaning services for your move-out or move-in. You will enjoy a spotless home cleaned with 100% organic cleaning products. My goal is 100% customer satisfaction and confidence in your investment. References available upon request. Call or text for your in-home consultation and make Cleaning appointment. 651-795-9941...

house cleaning (25)floor cleaning (6)carpet cleaning (3)apartment (1)pressure washing (1)window cleaning (1)upholstery cleaning (1)blind cleaning (5)oriental rug cleaning (1)drapery cleaning (1)

02/10/2021

JC's organic Cleaning Services have done a fabulous job cleaning our home for over a year. They are timely, respectful and efficient! I'm always surprised at how clean our house is after they leave!! I would definitely recommend this company for your cleaning needs!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/09/2021

02/10/2021

Excellent. They were responsive to our needs and made any corrections needed as directed, which were minimal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning our home and businesses

CATEGORY blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,drapery cleaning,house cleaning,upholstery cleaning,window cleaning,pressure washing,floor cleaning,oriental rug cleaning,apartments

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

12/03/2020

Jessica and her team do a fantastic job. They are thorough, efficient, professional, kind and considerate. You will be pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2020

12/01/2020

Great ! Live their friendly services . Nice to all of our family and dog :) my house smells and looks amazing after they are done cleaning . I love the organic products they use to clean my house .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning house , dusting , flooors and bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

10/29/2020

It was quick and thorough. No more layers of dust under my furniture. The chandelier has never been so clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Post construction/renovation deep clean of floors, furniture, blinds.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/21/2020

Professional, thorough, careful and respectful. Jessica and her team do a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular housecleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2020

09/10/2020

They did an amazing job. Very nice and professional. The bathroom smells and looks amazing!!! Very very pleased!!! 😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

09/01/2020

Great service and excellent attention to detail!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning services

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

D

06/18/2020

Never showed up for initial consultation, did not call

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Cleaning

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

Hello [Member Name Removed], My name is Jessica, and I am the owner of the Company , we are sorry this happen, we will like to apologize for missing your initial consultation. If you are still interested to have an estimate, I will make sure this doesn't happen again. We value our costumers opinions and will like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. Your sincerely, Jessica Calderon JCS...

06/17/2020

Communication was a key requirement and Jessica was competent and carefully coordinate scheduling with me. Her team always did a wonderful job and made helpful suggestions to the benefit of our Airbnb business. We sold the home in order to fully enjoy retirement and have moved out of her service area, but would not hesitate to use her team if we had remained in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Airbnb turnovers and occasional deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

House cleaning, windows cleaning, carpet cleaning, turn over, deep cleaning, special cleaning before and after party, Airbnb, commercial cleaning with organic or conventional supplies.

Drapes