JB's Wood Floor Maintenance Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2475 Chatsworth St N

Saint Paul, MN 55113

COVID-19 Update: JB’s Wood Floor Maintenance Inc. ( 612-418-9286) is open for business and ready to serve all of your wood flooring needs! We want to assure our current and future clients that we are taking every precaution to protect the health of your family and of society at large. We do this by ensuring that no workers displaying symptoms will be working in your home and by disinfecting any surfaces that we have contacted prior to leaving. We have also partnered with a local firm that specializes in cleaning and disinfecting surfaces to be able to offer you a full decontamination of your home including, clothes, furniture, household items etc. Please ask for details. At JB’s we offer modern install, sanding and finishing options that make wood flooring work much easier on you. Our many positive reports and the fact that we have earned the Angies List Super Service Award every year since 2001 proves that we are committed to ensuring a great experience. In most cases you can stay in your home while the work is done, and if you don’t feel like moving those big couches--we can take care of that too. I will guide you through the process by going over every detail and answering all of your questions. My on site bids average 1-1.5 hours, although I am willing to spend as much time as it takes to educate my potential clients. When it comes time to start your project you are going to know exactly what to expect from us and what we need from you in order to ensure that your project needs are met or exceeded. We are a local owner operated company. I have three employees and no sub contractors and I make it a point to have hands on involvement in every project. Between us we have 95 years of combined experience in the wood flooring industry so you can rest assured that your project is in good hands. Thank you for considering my company for your project. I look forward to speaking with you soon. Also Don't forget to ask about our Good Value Guarantee....

hardwood flooring (569)flooring (109)floor cleaning (30)silver polishing (28)woodworking (10)

07/27/2020

Don (primary installer on my job) is a high-quality guy. He communicated well with me, and his workmanship is excellent. I also like that JB is so clear during the bidding process and willing to take odd jobs like those in our old St Paul house!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install and finish flooring and re sand and finish flooring and stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2020

07/26/2020

Great service, absolutely no complaints. Super easy to work with and very communicative. They were very flexible in rescheduling around COVID lockdowns. Floors look amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
resand wood flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2020

06/23/2020

JB's did an excellent job on both refinishing our maple floors (112 years old) and installing a new floor on our 1st floor remodel. Their service was prompt and they did excellent work in addition to cleaning up after the daily work was done. There also was no surprise in the price. While JB's was not the lowest cost bid I received, I do believe you get what you pay for. I would hire them again fo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wood floor install/sanding/finishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. It was a pleasure working with you. JB

04/01/2020

Sand & Stain entire first floor of home

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We interviewed multiple vendors to redo our 1923 build home with oak and maple floors that needed refinished. John was by far the most attentive, thorough and clear about the services he offered, his guarantee of quality, timeline and price. The entire 650sf project took four days- price was absolutely competitive and quality was outstanding! The BEST part was zero dust- no kidding. There was none when they left. The place was immaculate and floors beautiful. Don’t hesitate to use John and his fantastic team.

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/1970

03/19/2020

Professional from the initial estimate until the project was completed and payment rendered. John took the time to outline the entire procedure, all of our options, and coordinate movers to ensure a seamless project. I highly endorse John and his team and would use this business again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Legacy flooring refinished and blended with the new hardwood flooring that was installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

03/06/2020

John Sagstetter and his JB Wood Floors team really know their stuff! They have done a lot of wood floor install and finishing for us over the years and I trust their expertise. I was headed out of town and needed someone to come to my house, pick up our stair treads and risers, and pre-coat them prior to having them installed. This was all needed on short notice. They were able to fit me in over t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed new stairs finished, nail holes filled and final coat of polyurethane

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2020

02/21/2020

They did a great job! We are so pleased with the work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

02/21/2020

Excellent work👍 Timely, professional, kept me informed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2020

12/26/2019

We just had hardwood floors installed by JB’s Wood Floor Maintenance, Inc. We are very happy with their process and finished work. We highly recommend them to anyone considering doing work on their floors. 5/5 stars *****

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Installation Sales/Installation/Refinishing

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2019

12/03/2019

Great!! Our floors look wonderful! John and his staff were easy and pleasant to work with. The project was completed earlier than we expected. They came back out right away to correct a plank that we were not happy with due to its coloring and distressing of it. We love our hardwood floors by JB’s!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales/Installation/Refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

Furniture moving. Tear out & removal of existing flooring. Low dust installation, sanding, resanding, resurfacing, and coating. Dustless buffing and re-coating. Low VOC finishes. Sales and installation of unfinished, prefinished and engineered wood. Patching, spot repair, stain & finish matching. Installation and refinishing of stairs. Installation of baseboards & shoe moulding, Custom borders & medallions.

Interpretive dance. Cave tours. Manicures. Miming.