Hegstrom & Sons LLC

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since March 2014

Single owner, we except check cash or credit cards. We also sub contract to other contractors in need of help....

MM Handyman Services

MM Handyman Services can assist you with multiple home projects.

01/05/2018

Quite well. The sheetrock job has held up nicely now that its six months later. I waited a few months before reviewing to see how things held. We were losing a lot of heat from the attached garage lack of proper insulation in the corner of our house to the point that when the weather hit below 10 degrees or so the dining area (built on a breeeway slab) became very chilly. Now it has gone below -10...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Mathew replace some sheet rock after a roof leak that created a very saggy ceiling and portions of the wall also needed to be repaired. He also replaced three interior doors, and insulated and sheet rocked a two partial walls in our garage.

12/01/2015

Matthew, was very responsive and responded to my texts whenever I would text him. I prefer texting because I can multi-task while taking care of text business. This was a small job that contractors do not like to do. But, Matthew is in the neighborhood and was very nice about getting the job done for me. I will hire him again, hopefully  with a larger job to make it worth his while.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in a very unlevel cabinet kick board. Also did some caulking and finish trim.

08/19/2015

Matthew does a great job for me.  He's the single service provider who I find the most reliable and reasonably priced on all of Angie's List.  He is incredibly diligent and finishes jobs with more quality and faster than the 5 other handymen I've used in Minneapolis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Matthew has done several handyman services for me over the past year or so.  I use him any time he has time available!

CATEGORY handyman service

We offer services for most fix it projects around the home, furniture repair,kitchen; sinks, drains, cabinet repair, dishwasher replacement, bathrooms; sinks, faucets, toilets, shower heads, tile, Basement finishes, attic finishes, Kitchen remodels, bathroom remodels, egress windows, drywall mud and tape, drywall repair, fence repair and installation, decks and more.

Major plumbing, and electrical.

Unless job is 20 miles away or more