Healthpartners Woodbury Clinic

Angie's List since May 2009

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

There are 55 doctors at this site. Visit www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm to find out if this physician is board certified. Visit www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public to find out if this physician is board certified. Visit www.americanboardortho.com/public to find out if this physician is board certified. Visit www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html to find out if this physician is board certified. Visit https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx to find out if this physician is board certified....

Dentistry For the Entire Family

Dentistry for the Entire Family is a dental practice located in Fridley, Minnesota that understands going to the dentist can produce anxiety for many people. Our team of dental professionals will never judge, scold, or lecture you and offer a wide array of amenities including nitrous oxide and dentist "noise" cancelling headets to use while watching cable tv during your appointment. We utilize state of the art dental technologies and offer a variety of patient amenities to ensure that each visit is a five star dental appointment experience. Each room has cable tv, noise cancelling headphones, pillows, and heated blankets to name a few. Our team has been awarded Angie's List Super Service Award multiple years and has also been voted Top Dentist by Mpls St. Paul and MN Monthly magazines. Call or visit our website to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to meeting you!

05/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Michael Stiffman for a physical, in the hopes of liking him and the clinic and becoming a patient. I did like him and the environment and am continuing to see him in future.

CATEGORY dentists, ophthalmology

12/15/2013

I did have to go back for a second eyeglass prescription since the first one didn't work out well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a complete eye exam that went as I expected.

CATEGORY ophthalmology

02/15/2013

They are all very friendly, easy to work with, and very welcoming. We also pay less going here!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We go there for all of our dental needs now.

04/25/2012

Friendly staff, both receptionist and hygenist. The dentist was not my usual, but seems competent and was available to discuss procedure and answer my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a general exam. Also discussed details of an implant procedure.

05/21/2009

They forecasted what my dental needs would be, so that I could financially plan for it. They are really helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Health Partners Dental Clinic for general dental care.

CATEGORY dentists

Oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics, prosthodontics and pediatric dentistry.