Haas Collision & Glass

B59 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since July 2003

1400 St Clair Av

Saint Paul, MN 55105

Haas Collision & Glass is your neighborhood auto body shop in St. Paul, MNs Highland Park area. Let the Wizards of Haas restore your vehicle to pre-collision condition! Check out our web gallery to see the quality of our work firsthand. We work on all makes and models. If your car has been damaged in an accident, bring it to Haas and well breathe new life into it. We provide rental and loaner cars, and even free shuttle services, while your car is in our shop. Our services include: Body repair Frame alignment Glass repair Painting Paintless dent repair We also offer air conditioner and radiator service. Haas Collision & Glass uses the best parts and materials available so your vehicle is returned in safe, optimum working condition. Our goal is to provide the best customer service. We will always provide our customers with an honest and fair appraisal of their vehicle. No job is too big or small. Call Haas Collision & Glass today to schedule your free estimate....

Auto Body Work (55)Auto Painting (9)Auto Accessories (3)Auto Glass (3)Paint - Auto (2)Bodywork (2)

12/15/2017

these guys are unbelievable and honest as the day is long. I've been using them for 15+ years (unfortunately hahahah!)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
collision damage

CATEGORY auto body repair, auto painting, car accessories

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

11/19/2017

The man who wrote up the order was engaging and seemed competent. The order identified visually as well as by verbal description the areas that needed to be repainted. Nonetheless, after picking up the car I needed to bring it back twice more to get all three areas repainted. More troubling is that less than two years later, I noticed that the paint had disappeared from two out of those three area...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The paint had been chipped or scraped on three small areas (fingerprint or smaller) of my 2015 BMW Z4. I brought the car to Haas Collision and Glass to have those three areas repainted.

CATEGORY auto painting

COST $536.48

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2015

10/11/2017

Excellent. The guys were terrific to work with; the price was fair and the entire experience was flawless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed several minor dents that had accumulated on my car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

03/01/2017

This guys are amazing. I originally just needed my bumper replaced but while we were in the process of getting that figured out, my engine went out. The Honda dealership--the short version--was kind of weird about the whole ordeal, so when I called to call off my bumper replacement (not knowing if my car was going to continue to exist), Haas offered to take a look through one of the other shops th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bumper replacement, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/14/2017

02/13/2017

We decided to have the work done here because out of three estimates they were the only company that told us they were able to do a search for a used part which would cost us less than half of any other estimate. The replacement trunk was found, shipped from Florida, and installed all in less than a week! They were fantastic to work with and though I hope we don't need them again any time soon, we...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace car trunk.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2016

11/24/2016

Great to work with - friendly and responsive. I would absolutely use them again or recommend them to a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bumper repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

09/21/2016

Haas did the work was done very nicely and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
damage to other vehicle

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2016

09/21/2016

Great! They were friendly, very competent and did a wonderful job ON TIME!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair front bumper

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2016

04/30/2015

I am very pleased with my experience at Haas.  Staff are very professional and friendly.  An estimate was performed quickly and accurately.  I was quoted a very fair price.  Work was completed on time, as promised, and the car looks fantastic.  I would recommend Haas to anyone looking for auto body work/painting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair major scratch on door of vehicle

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2015

12/30/2014

I had to leave my car with them for 10 days but this is exactly the amount of time I was told ahead of time that would be required and so I was prepared and the car was finished and looked great on the completion date.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace damaged rear quarter panel and touched up damaged paint at several locations on my car.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2014

Haas Collision & Glass

DETAIL SERVICES & GLASS CHIP REPAIR.

MasterCard, Visa, Check, American Express, Discover