Freeman's Custom Cabinets

B52 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2006

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

7500 Hudson Blvd N Ste 200

Saint Paul, MN 55128

Freeman's Custom Cabinets specializes in residential and commercial custom wood cabinetry and interior woodwork design. Everything we do is custom! All of our cabinets are custom, made-to-order, not found in any retail store, and best of all, they are "Made in the USA." Freeman's Custom Cabinets is devoted to the special needs of home owners and professionals. Contractors, builders, interior designers and architects can depend on Freeman's Custom Cabinets for excellent service and creative design. Our experienced team of skilled professionals create unique custom made cabinetry and woodwork for your home or office that will last a lifetime. Consider Freeman's Custom Cabinets for your Home Makeover, Home Improvements or Home remodeling projects....

cabinet making (47)woodworking (15)custom furniture (7)countertop installation (7)home remodeling (6)cabinet refacing (4)closet design (2)furniture store (2)fireplace repair (2)

12/29/2019

We met with Mr. freeman on the same day we called. He made a perfectly lovely cabinet for an older truck that exceeded our expectation. It not only looked great it went in and fit perfectly. We where skeptical how this would go but it could not have worked out better and it was done in 2 weeks. We would definitely us Mr. Freeman again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a cabinet made for a semitruck

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2019

01/28/2019

Patrick is great to work with Prompt removal of damaged custom cabinets. Replacement finish matches perfectly. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen cabinets replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2019

D

01/08/2019

Originally I was told that they could match the cabinets to the entertainment center. They completed the work but both the cabinets and entertainment center all look like completely different colors. I was told to wait 6 months for the color to set in and then it'll match the entertainment center but that seems too long of a wait. The owner is very slow to respond. I would recommend to not text hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They built in cabinets into an existing entertainment center.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

06/13/2017

My husband and I were so incredibly impressed with Freeman's from the start all the way to the end of the project. They welcomed us out to their studio to experience the quality of their work and their team was so incredibly patient with us through the many changes as we figured out exactly what we wanted in the design phase. I really love that they put together drawings for us to visualize how th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pat and team at Freeman's made our cabinets for our kitchen remodel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2017

Photo for Freeman's Custom Cabinets - 7500 Hudson Blvd N, Saint Paul, MN - 36586482

04/06/2017

Patrick Freeman has been there every step of the way to guide us and more importantly help us attain our dreams for our home. There has never been a project that we have not brought to Patrick that he has for one moment hesitated at the project requested. We get numerous comments from guests in our homes and a request for the name of our cabinet maker. These comments have often times come from oth...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been on-going customers since 2008 after being referred to Freeman's Custom Cabinets by our contractor at that time. We are still working with Freeman's Custom Cabinets to complete an extensive remodel of our home. We have been extremely pleased and satisfied with the quality of work by Freeman's Custom cabinets. This entailed not only inside work, but outside exterior decorative work which included cedar handcrafted lookouts, cedar corbels and a large curved cedar entry on the exterior entry of our home. Inside included a complete kitchen redo, bathrooms, mudroom, wet bar, 2 fireplaces, master bath redo - and also included a handcrafted dining room table utizling reclaimed wood meaningful to our family and kitchen dining table along with special decor projects completed for us by Patrick Freeman.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, fireplaces, custom furniture, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/06/2017

03/09/2017

Initial project design went excellent. Pat and his assistant came over a couple of days after our initial call to do some measuring and get some insight on what we were looking for. Several days later we got some designs which were improvements over our initial idea. We requested some small changes which were updated and the Freeman's provided pricing. Pat and his assistant came out to do final me...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We reconfigured our existing mudroom, laundry and pantry area. Freeman's provided custom cabinets to better utilize the space. Cabinets included floor to ceiling coat closets, an entry bench with cubbies, washer/dry cabinets and a custom built pantry. All items were painted.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, closet systems, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2017

10/12/2016

The cotton white enamel surface is  just right--set off the kitchen so it was clearly connected to the home but new and elegant feeling. In the end we decided on high definition laminate tops that are gentle and bring all our house colors together. The whole cabinet project from start to finish was just over 60 days.   Thanks Pat, Cassie and Crew!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pat came to the house, listened to our ideas, we looked closer at the project and he offered some suggestions. He drew up the plans in 3D for us to get a better idea of the finished look.  Cassie is awesome...she had us come in and pick out the handles and door styles in the showroom.  we felt  welcome and understood

CATEGORY custom cabinets, closet systems, countertops, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

08/01/2016

Very good I had excellent experience in working with Freeman's on several occasions.  I did a remodel and this company did the complete  new kitchen and bathroom  cabinets.  I got what I wanted in a very timely manner and found the work to be excellent. I would and will certainly use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
created bathroom cabinets complete new kitchen created a gate

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2016

D

05/23/2016

Pat basically only communicates via telephone call; don't bother with text or email. If you are fine with just using the telephone then this might not bother you but its probably super frustrating for anyone under 45. Although the quality of the counter tops themselves was fine - everything about the customer service and install was extremely frustrating. At one point the crew was ready to walk aw...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Butcher block counter tops.

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

11/25/2015

Really well! I would definitely use Pat again, and have actually posted his information on my neighborhood's social page recommending him to neighbors. He did a really great job on the cabinets, matched the stain of an existing bench that I had exactly, and installed directly on the date that he committed to upfront. Everything looks awesome, and I'm really glad that I decided to go with Freeman's...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pat Freeman (the owner of Freeman's Custom Cabinets) came out, measured the space that I wanted to add some cubbies and hooks in our mudroom and gave me a quote. Once we agreed on a price, he gave me an install date upfront (about 5 weeks out), and began the work after I put half down. He came out on the day that he gave me and installed a beautiful set of cubbies, hooks and shelves.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2015

Custom kitchens, bathroom cabinets, entertainment centers, fireplace surrounds, bookshelves, offices, closet systems, garage cabinets, counter tops, refacing, refinishing, finishing & installation.

Not Applicable