Closets For Life

Award 2019

12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

13680 Harwell Path

Saint Paul, MN 55124

Closets For Life, a custom organization company based in Apple Valley, Minnesota, works with residential clients as well as designers, builders and architects to create innovative storage solutions for all organizational needs including closets, offices, garages, kitchens, laundry rooms, wine cellars, Murphy beds and more. What makes Closets For Life different than the others? We listen. We pride ourselves on the ability to listen to the client and determine their specific needs. We understand that each part of your home has unique organizational requirements....

closet design (68)home and garage organizing (17)woodworking (9)cabinet making (7)home remodeling (4)handyman (1)camera repair (1)

07/10/2020

it went great! This was the second project that we hired Closets for Life on. The first was a built in desk and built out closet in my sons room. The large master suite closet is gorgeous! Priced well, great responsiveness, reasonable project schedule. I would hire Rick again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build large master suite closet.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/12/2020

04/30/2020

Rick came over and looked at our closet system. Everyone else, who gave us a bid, wanted to remove the system and rebuild it. Rick suggested adding some shelving and modifying it a bit and changing the hardware. We appreciated his expertise and cost savings. Corbin, Rick’s installer, was very professional. Our old system was not level and was pulling out from the wall. Corbin leveled the system an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Additional shelves added to master bedroom closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

03/19/2020

Working with Rick was a pleasure from the initial request for quote to final installation. Our new closet (versus the original closet layout) is perfectly suited to us thanks to Rick taking time to listen and assess our needs as well as his effective design work. It was also a pleasure to work with Corbin who did a majority of the installation. He, along with Rick, have high standards that show in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master Bedroom Closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2020

01/30/2020

End product was fantastic. Rick was very Easy to work with. Had great ideas and suggestions that we ended up using.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closet shelving in bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

01/27/2020

It was such a pleasure to work with Rick Lyrek and his Closets for Life team. They are professional, punctual and really listen to what you need. Rick took the time to review my ideas and then provided some great insights. I was impressed by the abundance of finishes to choose from and in the end I just couldn't be happier. I'm still moving everything in and now I find it's a room I really enjoy s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and install a home office.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,home & garage organization,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], It turned out amazing. The two colors really compliment each other. It was great working with you. Together we came up with a plan that really works for you. Thanks again. Rick

01/21/2020

Needed to remodel my reach-in closet after the wire shelving came crashing down. After consulting with Rick I ended up having him do my wife's walk-in closet as well. Extremely happy with the result. Rick offered various custom designs and colors to fit our needs. His crew did both closets in the matter of one afternoon. They were very professional and mindful of my house while taking the time to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Closet remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2020

Hi Chris, Thanks for the kind words. Everything went great. I really appreciate the review. Thanks again. Rick

01/15/2020

Great! Rick came up with a design that maximized the storage area in our closet. Once all the pieces were installed the space actually looked bigger. We put everything back in and I find I have empty shelves and drawers. I can finally walk in my closet and feel organized instead of stress.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed and installed a master bedroom closet located in our attic and had to work around a very sloped ceiling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], It definitely was [Member Information Removed] unique space to work with. It all worked out just like we planned. I'm glad you feel organized. Thanks again. Rick

09/27/2019

We had Rick put new shelving in our master closet and had so much more room for clothes and accessories. He then redid both of our girls’ closets so they are nice and organized. I highly recommend Closets for Life.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master closet and bedroom closets

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. Your girls' closets turned out great. I'm glad i was able to help. Thanks again. RIck

09/23/2019

Working with Closets for Life was a pleasure. Ricky run a first class operation, and the installers were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of closet organizers

CATEGORY closet systems,home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2019

09/17/2019

Excellent! Rick came up with very innovative designs for maximizing our space. We love it! He was so helpful and responsive. He really took what we were looking for and made it come to life. He also had suggestions that we wouldn't even have thought of. My laundry room turned out exceptionally cool! I only wish we had more rooms to organize! Highly recommend Rick and team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Multiple closets organization and laundry room

CATEGORY closet systems,home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Photo for Closets For Life - 13680 Harwell Path, Saint Paul, MN - 38114625

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! Your place turned out great! Thank you for referring me to your friends. RIck

Closets, Walk-in closets, reach-in closets, pantries, mudrooms, laundry rooms, home office, craft rooms, garage cabinets & storage, wine cellars