Capital City Construction & Remediation

A 47 Reviews

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since February 2012

3010 Lunar Ln

Saint Paul, MN 55121

Capital City Construction is the leader in providing mold remediation & construction solutions to homeowners, business owners, real estate professionals and property managers....

mold removal (45)home remodeling (11)interior painting (9)flooring (9)drywall repair (9)tile installation (9)home remodeling (8)basement waterproofing (6)water and smoke damage (5)basement remodeling (4)window replacement (4)woodworking (3)

05/24/2020

I purchased a condo that needed extensive mold remediation in the bathroom and laundry room. A previous owner had put a screw into the waste pipe which eventually burst and had been leaking for some time. Also, the water heater had failed and left water on the floor. There was water intrusion from 2 windows and the roof as well. This work was paid for by a third party payer, and Capital City is ob...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation and construction

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

05/14/2020

I don't know who this is. It may have been one of the ones I choose, called, left message and did not get a prompt response. I hired GNL and am very impressed with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
see below for reasons for above

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

I think your review was directed at a different company based on your verbiage. You reached out to us regarding air quality testing not duct cleaning. I can see in our calendar we tried contacting you 3 times with no response. This review has no merit whatsoever.

04/22/2020

Chad and his crew where very professional & courteous. They went over and above what was on the estimate. Did additional work with no charge. Very knowledgeable about the procedure, walked me through all the steps. Would recommend them for all work. Thank you Capital City for a job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation

CATEGORY air duct cleaning,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/21/2020

09/21/2019

Mark was prompt in coming out to look at the main bathroom remodel. Said he would get back to us in a week. I called after 3 weeks and left a message to please let me know if you aren't interested or can't do the remodel. 3 months later and still haven't received a call. A relative was persistent due to an insurance claim. He was told by Mark that their were computer issues twice and couldn't get ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed main bathroom remodel and relative's house mold removal and bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry for the lapse in communication on getting a bid out to you. We take great pride in what we do and trying to correspond in a timely manner with our customers. I know we did have a couple computer issues that really held up getting things out for a couple weeks. I know Mark put a lot of time into Ryan’s insurance claim this spring and wanted to get that job done for...

05/23/2019

Set up appointment. No one showed up

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair after water damage remediation

CATEGORY water damage restoration

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

We have no record of an appointment ever being scheduled at this address.

04/18/2019

Prompt response to request; quick estimate. The mold was removed according to remediation requirements. We also had Capital City replace the carpeting and repaint the bedroom. Although this was probably a much smaller project than they normally deal with, we never felt the team rushed the work or put us aside for a bigger customer. We would definitely consider using them again for any other needed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A lot of mold was discovered in small bedroom. We needed it removed and repair to walls as needed,

CATEGORY carpet installation,interior painters,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2019

03/16/2018

All turned out well. There was no mold problem. Matt was the technician and he was great! He was knowledgeable and gave us honest feedback about the quality of installation of bathroom vents and roof vents (done by other contractors). This gave us confidence to know that we did not have a problem and we can move forward with other improvements.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have our attic checked for mold by a professional before we began some home renovation projects.

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2018

11/10/2017

Better than I could ever imagine!! Do yourself a favor and hire Capital City. The outcome was the best. Others tried to get my business but they are slipshod compared to Capital City. Call Chad now he will earn your business. Chad is a breath of fresh air and is the measuring stick I will be using from now on when it comes to contractors. Guess what...Chad wants your business and you should give i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a house that was vandalized with water and property destruction. Chad came in was professional and knew from the street that it was an Orin Thompson home - impressive!! Chad was professional. No run around. Best work for the best price. His word was his bond. No games just great quality work. On time and within our budget. This was a top to bottom remodel. If you find yourself dealing with a "what do I do now" moment - do what I did and call Capital City!! I now have someone that I can add to my professional Rolodex!! Do it right the first time - HIRE CAPITAL CITY! Best value for the dollars spent. What more do you need to know? Come on people this company is great and no project is too big or too small.

CATEGORY carpet installation,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,gutter repair,handyman service,hardwood floor repair,remodeling,roofing,siding,water damage restoration,replacement windows,basement waterproofing,air duct cleaning,woodworking,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors,mold removal,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

Photo for Capital City Construction & Remediation - 3010 Lunar Ln, Saint Paul, MN - 36550064

10/10/2017

Very well. Excellent communication, on time, friendly workers, great work. Will definitely be using for our next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold in basement. They came out, cleaned the mold, hauled away paneling, put up plastic and treated, and put up Sheetrock as instructed. Also fixed the grading of the outside near the wall that was effected.

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,basement waterproofing,mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

09/14/2017

I called and left a message about 3 weeks ago and no one ever returned my call. Can't say anything about quality or services since we didn't make it that far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mold remediation on the insulation in our unfinished basement.

CATEGORY mold removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2017

Dear Gina, Please except our apologies. Here at Capital City we pride ourselves on customer service. If a situation arises where someone needs help and contacts us, we always reach out to them as soon as possible. On Saturday Jenny, Joe and myself searched the office for any correspondence that we may have missed. We've gone back through past voicemails and have checked all available emails. Unfor...

Mold testing, removal, cleanup & remediation, construction, remodeling, duct cleaning, granite, tile, finished carpentry, flooring installation - carpet, hardwood and tile, painting, window replacement, siding, gutter installation, re-roofing, Landscaping & snow removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard