Alexander'S Painting

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since January 2011

Owner\operated, Full service interior and exterior painting. residential restoration, new construction, and commercial....

Home Transformations Inc

My name is Kurt Meyer and I want to welcome you to Home Transformations, Inc., a house painting company relentlessly devoted to our customers’ satisfaction. I know that your time is precious and I want to thank you for stopping in for a visit. The purpose of this website is to offer you the kind of information that will make your stop worthwhile. There are many house painting companies in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area and you may be wondering what makes Home Transformations, Inc. different from many of the others. Refers carpentry work to licensed carpenters.

Award 2019

12/10/2015

The painting of the rooms upstairs was begone in October by another painter and we were left in a lurch when, due to health/family situations, that painter couldn't finish the job.  I found Alexander's Painting on AL, emailed explaining our situation and Al was out that afternoon to provide a free estimate which was accepted.  The job started - ceilings, walls, trim, radiators to be repaired/paint...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

09/17/2014

CATEGORY house painters

08/21/2013

It went well and we were satisfied with the job that they did. They were prompt with their work and the Al was very accommodating and made sure we were satisfied with the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He painted the trim on our house.

CATEGORY house painters

01/05/2012

Painters were very polite, professional and efficient. There work was done on time and they accommodated our schedule. I definitely would re-hire!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted inside and outside of house.

01/01/2011

Al Lyons, the owner and two of his employees spent about a week painting the interior and exterior of my home in November 2010. They were friendly and non-intrusive, clean and professional. I recommenced them to other home owners here on Angie's List. Our house looks wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Alexander's Painting painting the whole exterior and interior of my house that I was getting ready to sell. They did a really nice job, we very friendly and patient (with my questions) and were very well priced. I didn't think we could paint the outside since it has metal siding but they found a paint that is specialized for that type of surface. The house looks brand new and they were careful with the details too.

CATEGORY house painters,interior painters

Exterior painting: power wash, deck & fence staining, stucco & masonry coating, light carpentry, etc. Interior painting: ceilings, plaster repair,water damage, fine finish enameling, staining, finish carpentry. real estate sale preparation.

Check, PayPal