ABRA Auto Body & Glass - Midway

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since September 2001

B Rated | 7 Reviews

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is a recognized leader in the auto body, auto glass and paintless dent repair industry. ABRA has enjoyed success since we opened our first location in Fridley, Minnesota in 1984. ABRA repair centers are equipped with the latest in collision repair technology. Written guarantee on all auto glass and collision repairs. Certified technicians. Insurance company approved....

Haas Collision & Glass

Haas Collision & Glass is your neighborhood auto body shop in St. Paul, MN’s Highland Park area. Let the Wizards of Haas restore your vehicle to pre-collision condition! Check out our web gallery to see the quality of our work firsthand. We work on all makes and models. If your car has been damaged in an accident, bring it to Haas and we’ll breathe new life into it. We provide rental and loaner cars, and even free shuttle services, while your car is in our shop. Our services include: • Body repair • Frame alignment • Glass repair • Painting • Paintless dent repair We also offer air conditioner and radiator service. Haas Collision & Glass uses the best parts and materials available so your vehicle is returned in safe, optimum working condition. Our goal is to provide the best customer service. We will always provide our customers with an honest and fair appraisal of their vehicle. No job is too big or small. Call Haas Collision & Glass today to schedule your free estimate.

07/21/2009

I thought my experience with them was okay. I had a satisfactory end result, but the memory is vague. They did a decent job, but I just was not thrilled with the interaction. That is my best recollection of them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a crumpled rear quarter-panel that Abra straightened and painted.

CATEGORY auto painting

02/06/2009

Excellent quality repair work. Was slightly late when they discovered an alignment problem on day of delivery, pushed delivery by one day, understandable. Busy time of year, took two weeks. Cost to me was $250 (deductible); total cost was $5500 (!), which seems a trifle spendy but it is a MiniCooper. Car delivered was scrupulously clean and no apparent impact on car's performance. Cost (to insuran...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair to nose of MiniCooper after auto accident.

D

10/30/2008

I got the repairs done, but it was slow and staff not professional due to lack of info and unprofessional approach toward customer service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body work from minor fender bender-only staff in office was inexperienced and could not answer my questions and did not offer to get answers. He acted like I was interrupting him.

10/07/2008

I had received a previous estimate from another company of $3,000. I stopped at Abra without an appointment to get another estimate. The manager came out and spent 20 mins. looking over my car and gave me three options. I chose to just have him mix me some touch up paint and touch up the areas myself. They called me promptly when the paint was ready. When I picked it up and asked how much it would...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a large scratch and several other cosmetic defects on my car. I wanted an estimate to repair the scratches, but didn't want to spend a lot of money.

12/27/2002

IN ORDER TO GET AN ESTIMATE FOR AUTO BODY WORK TO BE DONE CUSTOMERS ARE REQUIRED TO SIGN A FORM THAT OBLIGATES THEM TO HAVE ABRA PERFORM THE WORK (PRICE UNKNOWN AT THAT POINT) AND THE CUSTOMER PROMISES TO PAY FOR IT (NO MENTION MADE OF INSURANCE PAYMENT). THIS IS LIKE SIGNING A BLANK CHECK.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ESTIMATE COST OF AUTO BODY REPAIR

CATEGORY auto body repair

Collision Repair, Auto Glass Replacement & Repair, Paintless Dent Removal, Alloy Wheel Repair, Headlamp Lens Restoration, Interior Repair