ABRA Auto Body & Glass - Apple Valley

Angie's List since August 2009

B Rated | 3 Reviews

ABRA Auto Body & Glass is a recognized leader in the auto body, auto glass and paintless dent repair industry. ABRA has enjoyed success since we opened our first location in Fridley, Minnesota in 1984. ABRA repair centers are equipped with the latest in collision repair technology. Written guarantee on all auto glass and collision repairs. Certified technicians. Insurance company approved. ...

AutoPro Auto Service

Personal customer service is our forte! We are a AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility and NAPA Auto Care Clinic. All services come with a 3 Year/36,000 Mile Warranty!! We provide comprehensive automobile repair services including electronic diagnostics. AutoPro Auto Service can help you find the answers to most all of your diagnostic or auto repair needs. We provide quality car repair at our auto repair facility in Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. Our rates are affordable and we always keep your needs in mind. Alternators, Starters and electrical work are our specialty! Award winning. http://facebook.com/pages/autopro-auto-service-inc/285122463257

01/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excellent job. Fixed front end, headlights, & repaired hood following an accident. Kept me updated on progress with phone messages. Told me it would take 5 business days and they were finished before that. Very helpful and pleasant to work with.

09/16/2013

The experience was the 2nd worst since I've had my other vehicle replaced at another body shop and this experience was not fun nor am I still satisfied. I've went in several times to look at the vehicle and each time it wasn't right.  If you want your vehicle done right bring it to a dealership.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
What the provided didn't do was fix damage that was caused from an accident.

08/30/2009

My car was damaged while it was parked and no one was in it. ABRA arranged for a rental car person to pick me up at their location. ABRA gave me an estimate on schedule. They had the work done ahead of schedule. They notified me appropriately. The car looks as good as new. The color is a perfect match.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair scratches and dents on side (door and rear side panel) of car.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Collision Repair, Auto Glass Replacement & Repair, Paintless Dent Removal, Alloy Wheel Repair, Headlamp Lens Restoration, Interior Repair