A-Plus Carpet Cleaning

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since November 2000

Awards & Badges

2635 Fisk St

Saint Paul, MN 55113

US Army Veteran owned and operated! A-Plus Carpet Cleaners is a small business in every sense of the word. One or both of the owners will show up at every job We have been in business since 1993 and each have over 20 years of experience in cleaning carpet and upholstery. . Our company goal is to make our customers happy. Our guarantee will be that we will do our very best regardless of the size of the job. Thank you. Additional email - psievert@embarqmail.com, pauls0687@gmail.com. To ensure a quick response, please include your phone number in your email request....

carpet cleaning (1461)upholstery cleaning (165)house cleaning (45)floor cleaning (25)oriental rug cleaning (23)carpet installation (19)air duct cleaning (8)water damage restoration (5)tile installation (1)

02/15/2021

They did an excellent job. I needed someone right away and they got here quickly and got in and out in no time. They even went above and beyond. They are a little more on the price but they are worth it. I would highly recommend them and I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned my carpets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2020

02/03/2021

Jim and Paul own and operate this company. They are experienced, knowledgeable, professional and personable. Working with them was a pleasure and my carpets turned out better than I expected. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning - pet stains removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2021

01/30/2021

These guys were awesome. Would recommend and hire them again in a heart beat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpets on second story cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2021

01/21/2021

We've had Paul and his team over several times in the past few years and every time they do an amazing job. We have 4 kids and 2 dogs and they leave our carpets like new. On top of that, they are the nicest people and reasonably priced. Wouldn't go with anyone else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had our carpet and rugs cleaned.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

01/21/2021

Excellent experience! Paul and Jim stayed in contact with me as needed between the time I scheduled the appointment and the time they arrived. Once at my home, they really did an excellent job - moving the big furniture, going over the carpet multiple times, entertaining me with their back and forth banter. A-Plus Carpet Cleaning provides an owner / operator business that is both professional and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

01/19/2021

This is the second time that we have used A-Plus Carpet Cleaning and they have been great both times! They showed up right on time and got to work. We had stairs, 4 bedrooms, and a loft cleaned and it took about 2 hours. They were very realistic about some spots that may not come up (could be paint or marker from previous owners), and everything looked great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

01/08/2021

I cannot say enough wonderful things about the work Paul did today in our home. We have a crazy house full with kids and pets, all stuck inside during these difficult times. He was very efficient and did a tremendous job cleaning our carpets which I had thought we would have to replace, now they look like new, and I walk upstairs and only smell freshness. He was incredibly kind and gave us a lot o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

01/06/2021

Our carpet is clean! We had a few stains and then I spilled red wine in the middle of the living room - ughhhhhh! That stain is long gone - I can't even tell where it was! They were quick to set up an appointment and they were available within a week!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wine and pet stains bye-bye!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

12/31/2020

Excellent. They were great at communication (we had some issues with scheduling due to covid exposures) and their carpet cleaning work was superb. Will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning and stain removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

12/24/2020

The guys were on time, professional and safe with facemasks. I plan to hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/22/2020