A-1 Vacuum Cleaner Co

Founded 1952 • Angie's List since June 2003

At A-1 Vacuum Cleaner Company we work hard to be your first and best choice for quality vacuum cleaners like Miele, Dyson and Riccar among others, as well as expert service and repairs on most vacuums and extractors. We also offer a wide inventory of parts, and supplies. If it’s Bags, Belts, Filters or Hoses we can help. Since 1952, A-1 Vacuum has been a leader in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota metro area) by offering the best quality, value and selection. With our recently store relocation in Roseville, MN, A-1 Vacuum makes it even easier to get to us from anywhere in the Twin Cities. We hope to see you at our new location the next time you need all things “vacuum cleaner.” And with our on-line catalog, we can provide you the added convenience of connecting with us even after regular store hours. If there’s something you’d like to see us offer on-line, please send us your suggestions in an e-mail or give us a call at 651-222-6316 or (toll free) 800-657-1874. We are also available by fax at: (local) 651-224-2674 or (toll free) 800-421-0675. Or email us at: Info@A-1Vacuum.com. We hope to hear from you or see you soon. Thanks!...

10/31/2016

It was a very small part that needed to be replaced and they estimated a couple of days on the repair. The only issue I had is that I did not get a follow up call when service was completed as they said they would do. I contacted them and it was ready for pick up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased a Melia vacuum from them several years ago and when I needed service on it I took it back there.

08/09/2016

We were charged twice as much as we should have, the part that was needed came in defective and they did not bother to check it over, we were charged for labor and there was no labor involved. When we came in to inform them the part was defective the owner was more than extremely rude.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vacuum cleaner repair

08/08/2015

I took it in and the person who helped me realized right away how to fix it. The waste water bin's movable part was not pushed back into alignment. She pushed it in and said she thought that would do the trick. She then said I could even give it a try on their carpet before leaving. I did and everything worked great. She wouldn't take any payment, even though I offered a couple of times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Hoover SteamVac carpet cleaner was not sucking up water from the carpet.

10/27/2014

They were willing to take what ever time was necessary to explain the product

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a vacuum cleaner

06/10/2014

He gave me all the information I needed, respected my decision to get the parts on my own.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Information over the phone about cost to fix, replacement parts.

CATEGORY vacuum cleaners

Sales, repairs, accessories, bags, belts, parts & supplies for vacuum cleaners, extractors, central vacuum systems, carpet sweepers & polishers, alto, ametek, atrix, avanti homemaker, beam, bernina, bissell, cen-tec, clarke, compact, tristar, cwp, dirt devil, douglas, redi-vac, dust care, electroklean, electrolux, envirocare, eureka, evolution, filter queen, hayden, health-mor, hoky, hoover, h-p products, kirby & lamb electric.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal