Rumpca Services

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since April 2003

Super Service Award Winner 2011, 2015, and 2016. Since 1984 Rumpca Services, Inc. has been providing our services to customers in the southeast metro area. We specialize in residential and light commercial heating, air conditioning, duct cleaning, plumbing repair, sewer and drain cleaning services. We offer installation, sales and service of environmentally friendly furnaces, air conditioning systems. Whole house duct cleaning, installation of air cleaners, humidifiers, heat recovery ventilators (HRV & ERV), sheet metal work, gas piping and other related services. The sewer, drain cleaning and plumbing repair division has been a part of the family for two generations and includes cleaning of all types of drains, main lines, floor drains, sinks, hydro jetting service, camera service, pipe thawing and other various services. We at Rumpca Services pride ourselves in high quality workmanship and believe our prompt, reliable service is essential to the success of our business. Additionally, we are an accredited member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Thank you for letting us be of service to you....

Range Water Conditioning, Your 3M Water Dealer

Range Water Conditioning - 3M Authorized Water Dealer was founded in 1969 and to this day offers expert, customized water solutions for residential and commercial buildings in central and northern Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin. The 3M Authorized Water Dealer ensures water systems are properly installed and if needed, are promptly and professionally serviced. For ideal results, Range Water Conditioning tests water and offers unique solutions with guaranteed satisfaction. The staff strives to provide superior service along with top-notch products including water softeners, water filtration systems and more.

06/14/2019

Representative was on time and completed job in a professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked and cleaned furnace and two fire places

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

All of us at Rumpca Services appreciate you leaving us a good review and we are always happy our customers are receiving good service. Thank you Jason Rumpca

08/22/2018

Great work...done in a timely fashion

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provide and install a new HVAC system

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the great review, I am glad the install turned out well, its been a pleasure do work for you.

06/20/2018

Be very wary about this company. They came out to give me a bid for a new central air conditioning unit and told me I needed to have my furnace replaced because the new air conditioning coil would not fit. When he mentioned the new furnace I abruptly ended the conversation and thanked him for stopping by. After he left I called their office and asked what type of units they sold and was told Lenno...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Central air conditioner replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

[Member Name Removed] i am sorry you were not happy with our estimators recommendation to replace your 50 year old furnace i do believe we were recommending the new furnace in your best interest, the 13 seer air conditioner is the lowest efficient you that can be installed in Minnesota and we would always recommend going with a more efficient air conditioner.

02/13/2018

They gave me good advice and then did a great job on the installation

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace water heaters

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

We appreciate the good review and trusting in us to install the water heater for you. thank you Jason Rumpca

01/03/2018

They arrived on time and did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My water heater was leaking and I called Rumpca and they provided same day service to replace my water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair

Heating & Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Drain Cleaning, Sales Service & Installation.

Appliance repair, septic tank pumping & electrical.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available, American Express