General Repair LLC

A 224 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since September 2011

730 Mckinley Pl S

Saint Cloud, MN 56301

Welcome General Repair appliance repair we repair residential in home appliances, you can contact us at St. Cloud 320 980 7960 Twin Cities 763 442 7140 / 612 562 6021 Our goal is to maintain a long lasting relationship with our neighbors here in MN and give you a timely and accurate solution to your home needs, as the owner I understand the importance of servicing my clients with honest and reliable repairs. We take all necessary measures to ensure a project’s success by striving to meet and exceed our customers expectations. I am knowledgeable and have the certification to do the repairs necessary. We continuously improve our skills thru continued training, and skill building courses....

appliance repair (213)handyman (13)small appliance repair (5)interior painting (1)house painting (1)
C

12/04/2019

They did not contact me back but to their defense they are way out of my area over 120 miles away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a Samsung dryer repaired

08/24/2019

It couldn't have gone any better. They were so incredibly thorough, explained things as he was doing them. Taught me a few things I didn't know, save me a lot of money. and made all final decisions mine. I would hire this company for any problems I would ever have with any appliance. They would definitely be my first phone call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2019

11/20/2018

Great. Kevin and Andy were here when the scheduler said they would arrive. They seemed honest and professional. We are now waiting on a part for the work to be complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

05/02/2018

Very well and very resonance pricing

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair refrigerator defrosting unit

CATEGORY appliance repair,small appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

03/17/2018

Great job. Very knowledgeable. Work performed efficiently. Showed me what the problems were in the machines. Fair pricing. Friendly guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed dryer and washing machine

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2018

01/28/2018

He came to Maple Grove within 2 days. He took the dishwasher apart, but it was leaking because so some soap buildup which caused the leak. He dried out the insulation and made sure it didn't leak again. We really appreciate his quick response to our need! He was professional and friendly. His rates are good and I would definitely call him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dishwasher was leaking and we are trying to sell our house so we needed someone to come out quickly.

COST $79.95

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2018

07/30/2017

On time, reasonable priced, had the parts with him and fixed it quickly. what more could i ask for?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oven Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2017

07/24/2017

Good work, both times... was very knowledgeable, did not waste any time and obviously knew what he was looking at.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired wash machine. Called back to repair refrigerator.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

06/06/2017

I had a very old and noisy dishwasher and this Angie's List coupon popped up, so I purchased it. The repairman called me and spoke with me about the problem, arrived as scheduled prepared to address it, and solved it that day at no extra charge. The coupon was good for two trips and several months later a different problem appeared with the dishwasher (did it mention it is old?). Out our guy came ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2017

04/11/2017

Chad was prompt and immediately diagnosed the problem; he wanted to get it done in one service call so he drove from a southern suburb all the way to a northern one to get the right parts. He did a great job and the stove works like brand new! I would recommend him for any repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My stove needed repairs and adjustments to the stems that the burner knobs are attached to. It's a professional model glass top convection oven and has had years of use- but it works well and I wanted it repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017