CentraCare Clinic

Angie's List since October 2008

There are 71 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 500 patients per day....

Dentistry For the Entire Family

Dentistry for the Entire Family is a dental practice located in Fridley, Minnesota that understands going to the dentist can produce anxiety for many people. Our team of dental professionals will never judge, scold, or lecture you and offer a wide array of amenities including nitrous oxide and dentist "noise" cancelling headets to use while watching cable tv during your appointment. We utilize state of the art dental technologies and offer a variety of patient amenities to ensure that each visit is a five star dental appointment experience. Each room has cable tv, noise cancelling headphones, pillows, and heated blankets to name a few. Our team has been awarded Angie's List Super Service Award multiple years and has also been voted Top Dentist by Mpls St. Paul and MN Monthly magazines. Call or visit our website to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to meeting you!

04/21/2015

CATEGORY dermatologist

04/14/2014

Everything here has been wonderful; they are really good. My doctor is phenomenal. I've been coming here for over 20 years. Their internal medicine physicians are GOOD! They have been excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blood work and general care

CATEGORY dermatologist

D

03/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emerency, sharpe pain inside skull, like an arrow from different directions, after scan he said i had nph, I walked down his hallway for his veiwing pleasure then yelled for me to walk normal. I have scoliosis, that, coupled with nph, my walking gait is not normal.his impatience, and my head ache, I want nothing more to do with him

CATEGORY neurologist

03/19/2014

Dr. Schmidt is a very kind doctor.  He sits down with you, and takes the time answer my questions.  He will also delve in further to my needs, to make sure all of my questions were answered.  I would recommend him to anyone else looking a cardiologist.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently saw Schmidt for a routine check up and stress test.

CATEGORY cardiologist

01/08/2013

'Was very satisfactory experience. Was very pleased with Doctor Cowardin's manner and treatment. and quot;

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Referred By primary care doc for further testing. Had blood work and ultra sound testing.

CATEGORY kidney care,internist