Core Exteriors

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2022

22043 Industrial Blvd

Rogers, MN 55374

We are dedicated to providing the best craftsmanship paired with quality products for your project. Whether you are needing one garage door installed or an entire renovation, we can help. We have the privilege of being a GAF Master Elite roofing company. We provide a Golden Pledge warranty on all residential roofs we build. This includes 25 year warranty on craftsmanship and lifetime on materials, giving you comfort in knowing your roof was built by a factory trained contractor. We treat every project uniquely, as it should be. Making sure that all aspects of the build are covered. Let us show you the difference in service and quality. We are also currently offering $750 off lighting packages for decks OR a Genesis 2 Weber Grill! Contact us for details! ...

roofing (9)siding companies (7)decks & porches (1)gutter repair (2)house painting (1)

12/16/2020

Core Exteriors was very easy to work with. They made a potentially stressful job easy for me. I had my roof replaced, as well as siding and gutters. All work was done on time as promised, even in a material shortage situation. They have great communication as well, and were available for questions and special requests.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roof, re-side and gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

It was a pleasure working on your project. Thank you very much for your business!
D

10/15/2020

To say I was underwhelmed with Core Exteriors customer service is a vast understatement. This is especially true after they brought out a person, Jasen, to initially assess storm damage. After connecting with our insurance, I sent Jasen their claim findings to get it readjusted. No response, so after 4 days, I asked for an update. Nothing. I gave one more try 3 days later, nothing, so I called the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof/Siding Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

06/18/2020

He gave me some options for the decking, he was on-time and we are waiting on an estimate on paver work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am looking into someone who can give me a price on building me a deck. its going to be 20' x 20'.

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

I think you have the wrong company. I have looked in our system and was unable to find any record of us working with you. If you can please double check the company you are looking to review. We are Core Exteriors in Minnesota. I see you have a California address maybe there is a company with a similar name to us.?

09/26/2019

We originally selected Core Exteriors through Angie's List/Home Advisor's to reside the front of our home at 9177 Oakview Lane in Maple Grove. Of the three contractors we met with, Core Exteriors was not the cheapest but they presented well and knew what they were talking about. We had originally planned on having vinyl siding to replace the rotted cedar but Branden recommended LP siding that prov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resided the front of our home

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

09/26/2019

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding the front of our home

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2018

Photo for Core Exteriors - 22043 Industrial Blvd, Rogers, MN - 38135247

01/28/2019

Branden, Tim, Dan and the entire crew worked very hard to make our project perfect. We did have a couple of issues arise, but Branden and his team did everything to make things right!! We are extremely happy with our end result!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and partial siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

12/21/2018

It was great, they did a nice job and I'm very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a roofing, siding and window replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2017

12/21/2018

It went really well. They were small company which makes them more responsive. They finished the job on time and we are satisfied on what they did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roofing and sidings on our home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2018

12/19/2018

I had a very good experience and I was very happy with them. The quality is top notch. I have two projects going on at the same time, and compared to the other contractors I'm using, they are way better in every aspect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

12/19/2018

They were really good, easy to talk to and get a hold of. It was a good experience all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

We offer a full menu of exterior solutions. Roofing, windows, doors, garage doors, custom decks, fascia, soffit, stucco removal, interior/exterior painting.

Unfortunately we do not offer stucco installation, cedar roof installation, concrete work,