Redemptive Roofing LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2013

$300 rebate....

Hoyer Construction LLC

At Hoyer Construction LLC, our ultimate goal is to not only help you design and build your dream home, but to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service design/build company with a wide range of experience. Roofing, Siding, Windows, Doors.

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had problems with Ice dams the last couple of years and was going to put the cords on the roof that would melt the ice and keep the dams away. When they came to do the initial inspection, they told me that I did not need the cord on the roof, I needed someone to take the insulation away from the eaves. It was pleasant in this day and age to have someone actually turn away business and tell me that I had to contact someone else who could help me. If I have any work needed done that they can do I will call them. I appreciate very much their honesty. They could have done the work and charged me for it. Instead, they told me that what I needed was something other than what they could do for me.

CATEGORY roofing

08/20/2014

Very well. They cleaned up after. Did a good job. He was very accommodating and very helpful with claims paperwork on previous roofing material.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-roofed house.

CATEGORY roofing

06/06/2013

They did a good job and they're very accommodating. They did a good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Redemptive Roofing LLC for lawn mowing, snow removal and to put a new roof.

CATEGORY lawn service,roofing,snow removal

Residential and commercial new construction, steel shingles, rubber roofs & snow and ice dam removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available