NICKELSON PAINTING

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2010

Since 1990, Nickelson Painting, Inc., has provided southeastern Minnesota with high-quality finishes, specializing in executive homes and commercial and industrial projects. Our skilled professionals are capable, efficient, and courteous; while maintaining a safe and friendly work environment. Our main concern is your satisfaction, because making you happy is what we strive for....

Doors-R-Us

28  REVIEWS
Doors-R-Us

Doors-R-Us is a 24 hr turn around company on all installations, we specialize in installation of all doors, including patio doors, storm doors, exterior doors , interior doors, garage doors. We provide 24 hr emergency services. Are services area is a 100 mile radius of Chatfield, Mn. We are a five star rated company on Google. We are dedicated to service and quality craftsmanship on every project. We install in every weather element .

03/04/2018

Mr. Bob was very professional and has the expertise to get any job done. The quality if his work is that of a perfectionist , he is not happy unless your happy. His crew is an amazing group of people also, they know their stuff!! I would highly recommend Nickelson Painting for any job your trying to tackle and get done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting and interior remodel Of general home

CATEGORY remodeling,house painters,interior painters

D

09/04/2016

Quick response with original estimate. No response for revision.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very responsive to come and give me an estimate about removing popcorn texture and applying knockdown in my house. After two months I decided to revise the estimate and the estimator called me back. Gave me a ball-park estimate and said he would email it by e.o.d Tuesday with the revision. I called the business and his cell phone every day for three days and no reply. Reading a previous review, I guess they are too big to deal with new customers, or maybe I wasn't going to make them enough money. Customer service needs improvement.

CATEGORY interior painters

C

11/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Never called me back.

CATEGORY house painters

10/01/2015

Re: painting, one worker did all the painting. It would have gone wuicker with two, but he did great work. Re: epoxy, they did a great job. Only time will tell how it lasts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did two jobs. One, they painted our kitchen and main living area. Two, they installed an epoxy coating on our garage floor.

CATEGORY interior painters,epoxy flooring

D

11/05/2014

They were very professional but it was $2200. We hired another company for $920, so it was considerably higher than the other company. They seemed like a big outfit. They couldn’t even get to it this fall and we had to wait till spring. I got the impression that they just were huge. They had a lot of employees. They had somebody come out and he was the estimator. He wasn't even the one who did the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got a quote from Nickelson Painting for exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters

Residential, Commerical and Industrial, including gypsum and plaster, CMU block, precast concrete, and structural steel. • Interior/Exterior painting •Drywall taping & texturing •Maintenance painting •Wood finishing/refinish •Carpentry repairs •Cedar homes/decks •Pressure washing •Hanging of vinyl wall coverings •Floor coatings, epoxy •Water Tower Painting •On and off site sandblasting *Traffic Signals *Doors/Frames/Trim Staining/Painting

NA