Legacy Roofing and Construction

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since March 2012

Hardworking, honest, dedicated, and knowledgeable; this is what I expect from myself as a business owner and from my crew, and this is the promise I give to every one of my customers. I have been working in the carpentry, roofing, and construction trades for the last 12 years. I love what I do and it shows in every project I take on. Whether it's a small handyman job, a full basement finish, or putting a new roof on, I give my customers and their home the time and care needed to do the job right and make sure they have a great project experience. I offer free consultations and estimates and charge according to the job....

N/A
Renew Crew of Southeast Minnesota

Welcome to Renew Crew of Southeast Minnesota. If you need gutter, siding, patio or deck cleaning in the greater Southeast Minnesota area, give us a call. Our environmentally friendly 3-step process combines pressure washing and sealing to leave your outdoor surface not only deep down clean, but protected. Give us a call and get your free estimate.

Offers by Renew Crew of Southeast Minnesota on Angie's List

07/04/2016

Josh and his crew were professional and on time. His bid came in way below other companies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off of old shingles and applied new shingles.

06/28/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the roof on our house replaced by Legacy Roofing; we were/are very happy with the end results. Josh and his crew did a professional job from start to finish; they had to remove the old shingles and they did a great job of leaving the job site clean.

08/12/2013

The job went well and Josh (owner) was very responsive to what and how I wanted the work done. The contractor wanted to make sure I was satisfied with the job. The roof looks great and I have no outstanding issues. Cost was below other bids. I would use again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof on house using shingles provided by owner

12/11/2012

They did a good job. The roof looks good and is holding up so far. They cleaned up the yard when they were done and were not too noisy while they were doing the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Josh and his crew took off the old roof (CertainTeed Shingles) and put on a new roof.

CATEGORY roofing,basement waterproofing

All interior and exterior remodeling and construction projects. Specializing in roofing, kitchens, and bathrooms.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal