Ebnet Lawn Care LLC

Angie's List since November 2011

Whether you want to spruce up your yard for that upcoming barbeque or create a professional, manicured look for your office building, put our experienced team of landscape professionals to work for you....

ArborWise Tree Care

Arborwise Tree Care is a full spectrum tree service in Rochester MN, with one of the few ISA Certified Arborists in the region. Arborist certification ensures a fundamental understanding of tree biology and proper management practices. It also qualifies a knowledge of rigging physics and safety practices in the most dangerous urban job in the world. The difference between a salesman and an expert are qualifications that you can trust. ArborWise is a small, family owned tree service that has taken on some of the largest and most technical projects in the Rochester, Minnesota area. At ArborWise, we are so productive because we work both smarter and harder, and love what we do. Our goal is a job well done, and our many satisfied customers can tell you that.

11/07/2016

prompt service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed brush from my garden for me.

09/29/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Variety of trimming and clean-up services. |It went well.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

09/24/2015

They came every week, mowed, blew the trimmings off the sidewalk and driveway, did exactly what they were supposed to do, when they were supposed to do it, and did a great job. I have no concerns and plan to hire them again next summer. The rate I am paying ($35/per mow) is with a Mayo employee discount.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Ebnet Lawn Care to mow my lawn weekly this summer.

08/01/2015

Everything with Shawn has gone great. We have actually never met Shawn, all the communication has been by email and he is very responsive. Each of the three times Shawn has done work for us we have been gone so our paths have never crossed. He does exactly what we have asked and lets us know the cost beforehand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've had Shawn do fall clean up, clear brush, and edge sidewalks.

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Ebnet Services remove a short row of hedges from my front lawn. it was done professionally and on time. Shawn maintained good contact and arrived when he said he would. i would use his services again.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

Lawn & shrub care, moving, aeration, tree & snow removal, stump grinding, pressure washing, grass cutting, trimming, mulching beds, spring & fall cleanup