Creative Curb Appeal

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since May 2012

B Rated | 6 Reviews

At Creative Curb Appeal, We create outdoor living areas using 3D landscape designs and bring them to life with decorative concrete edging, stamped patios, plant material, unique shapes and optimum layout to accommadate the way you want to enjoy your yard. We also offer a full compliment of lawn, snow and shurb maintenance to care for your property the way that we would want someone to care for ours....

Vogelpohl Construction

Vogelpohl construction offers all types of work that can turn your home into your dream home, we are licensed and insured, have been in the construction business for almost 20 years take a look at the gallery and get some ideas!

10/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were a joy to work with -friendly and very helpful!

06/10/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Arrived promptly to look at an overgrown area that had been used as a vegetable garden that we wanted landscaped into a flower garden. Listen to our suggestions and came up with a plan that we liked. Did not use their services as we had contacted several contractors and decided to use someone else.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

02/20/2014

Mark was VERY helpful in consulting with us, learning a lot about OUR aesthetic, and helping us set a budget that we could live with. His crew was very professional and friendly, and worked very hard while on the job (I was able to see this first hand, since, at that time, my office was in our home). I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Creative Curb appeal helped my wife realize her dream to have a natural stone patio in our backyard.

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

D

07/17/2013

Was scheduled to come out to provide us with an estimate for a play system. I was impressed with the initial scheduling and confirmation email and was excited to proceed as seemed very polite and courteous. The day of the scheduled visit the appointment was cancelled. I was told someone would call to reschedule and never heard back. Disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Was scheduled to come out to provide us with an estimate for a play system.

09/10/2012

The crew showed up on the date and time promised and they were awesome! They pushed all of our existing landscaping rock back toward the house to make room for the curb machine, then pulled up and disposed of the existing edging. I even caught one of them pulling weeds from out of the rocks! :-) The job was completed in less than a day. One small problem cropped up in that a 10 foot uphill section...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 260 feet slant style decorative concrete edging around the foundation and flower beds on side and back of property.

CATEGORY landscaping

Customer, thank you so much for your response to the services we provided at your home. I can't tell you how much we enjoyed working with you and hope you continue to be as proud of the results in your yard as we are.

Decorative concrete eding, stamped concrete, stamped patios, retaining walls, pavers patios, natural stone patios, planting, snow removal, lawn care, shrub care,dethatching, core aeration, spring clean up, fall clean up

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover