Cascade Animal Medical Center

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since October 2012

Since 1991, Dr. Mark Wenner and the staff of Cascade Animal Medical Center have worked to build a state-of-the-art veterinary practice that is as known for the compassion of its care as the expertise of its doctors and its modern facility. Today, we are a staple of area pet owners seeking not just the highest quality of care for their pets, but a practice with its roots firmly planted within the communities we serve....

10/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Cascade for our general vet purposes as well as a Kennel when we are away. The puppy program we felt was a great value, a one time payment for the first year's services. Overall great place!

10/16/2013

They're very professional and empathetic towards your pets. They do a great job letting us know what to look for and they send email reminders for seasonal items and vaccinations. The veterinarians do a wonderful job there. I would recommend their services to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided an annual check-up for my 16 year old labrador. They also checked her liver enzymes. They take care of all of her vaccinations.

10/05/2012

Dr Richardson is great with animals. She really takes her time and explores all possible things that could be wrong with your pet. My cat also gets scared around new people.and she really took the time to reassure her and not scare her. I have gone to this vet multiple times now and am super impressed with her.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My cat had worms. They did an examination and testing and gave me the meds.

10/04/2012

They are always very helpful and kind to your pets. It is a always easy to get a appointment with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for one of my casts. He had a respiratory infection.

03/10/2012

Dr. Richardson, as always,was very friendly and helpful. She helped my dog feel comfortable and took her time doing a thorough exam. The staff was friendly and welcoming.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my new dog in for an exam and baseline tests.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Pet wellness services, health maintenance services, diagnostic services, pet’s surgery, pet dental care, boarding, pet day care, & emergency services.