Home Options Inc

A 60 Reviews

Founded 1987 • Angie's List since March 2002

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

4619-41 1/2 Ave N

Robbinsdale, MN 55422

Home Options Inc, located in downtown Robbinsdale, Minnesota, has been helping to organize Twin Cities area homes since 1987. We work with homeowners and builders in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area designing, supplying and installing ventilated wire shelving and custom laminated wood organizers in closets, garages, pantries and more. Home Options also is an authorized installing dealer of Moen bath accessories, and a source for many other organizing products for homes and businesses. Additional Email - info@closetsite.com....

closet design (59)home and garage organizing (5)woodworking (4)general contracting (1)

11/21/2017

Fantastic service, quick responses via email/phone, great price! Would definitely recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the shelving in two closets, changed the configuration to a more usable design.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

08/28/2017

Steve did a fantastic job at a fair price. He designed our closet using every available inch. It turned out beautifully. He was always came on time and finished the project in the amount of time he predicted. LOVE IT!! I would recommend Home Options Inc to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Master closet

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2017

06/07/2017

Steve was great. He came out on time, worked with me on plans and modifications, and performed the work beautifully. We love our new closets! And Steve's quote was much more reasonable than several others we got.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed closet systems in mudroom and master walk-in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2017

05/31/2017

They did a great job and were very easy to work with. Would highly recommend them. They were nearly half the price of another closet company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We turned an adjoining small bedroom into a walk in closet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

05/19/2017

I called Steve and he was prompt in returning my calls. I mentioned what I wanted and hope that it is within my budget. I went to other local closet companies and was blown away by there quote, compared to Steve. Steve gave me a CAD drawing and email quote in a timely manner and I was very impressed with how professional he was. The others around town just gave me a pencil drawing and a hand writt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom Master Closet and Laundry Area shelves and hangers.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2017

Photo for Home Options Inc - 4619-41 1/2 Ave N, Robbinsdale, MN - 35074679

05/01/2017

I have used Home Options twice for custom closets and they are fantastic. Prompt, skilled and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Customs closet in a small and oddball space.

CATEGORY closet systems,home & garage organization

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2017

07/27/2016

JJ was amazing to work with from the start. I had never used a closet company before, typically I use my general contractor to install product I purchase off the shelf. Never again will I do this on my own! Home Options is fantastic- I am telling all my friends. The master walk-in closet is beautiful. And it was not that much more money than doing it on my own. They work really fast, it's incredib...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nine closet systems were installed in a full house remodel: 7 were wire systems and 2 were wood laminate. They are for house I am selling in the mid-upper price bracket in Minneapolis.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2016

06/24/2016

Steve and his crew did a fabulous job for us. The design and materials used transformed two ugly closets into stunning, and space efficient areas at a more than reasonable price. We highly recommend Home Options to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed, fabricated and installed closet systems for master bedroom walk-in and linen closets.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2016

06/10/2016

Steve is amazing at what he does. He also has amazing employees!  He came to give me an estimate on a few closets in my house. Once I agree with the sketch it was off to production. Two weeks later I have a beautiful closet. I am so happy I decided to go with Home Options, Inc. I have a few other closets that I plan on redoing and I will not think twice about calling Steve.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design and install large walk-in closet and made shelving for downstairs closet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2016

04/03/2016

All went perfect.  The only reason I gave Steve a "B" for price was that I wasn't expecting to spend $1800 on a closet system.  But after looking into it - I believe the price is fair.  The other company we were considering most seriously provided a bid that was around $2300.  We did get a bid from one of those closet/container stores - which was quite a bit cheaper, but I was worried about the qu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We worked directly with Steve - who was great to work with.  We have a smallish master bedroom closet and we were looking for some better storage options.  Previously we just had those Menard's style wire shelves and one clothing rod.  Steve was excellent.  We talked with 3-4 other providers and I thought I had made up my mind to go with someone else even before we met Steve.  His accessibility, attention to detail, and the fact that he designed the best storage solution changed my mind.  Steve probably tripled our hanging footage, and added floor to ceiling shelves that look great, and well made, and will handle a ton of storage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2016

Laminate Closet Systems & Accessories, Ventilated Wire Closet Systems & Accessories, Garage & Storage Cabinets & Shelves, & Custom Closet Design.

Visa, MasterCard, Check