Organic Lawns by LUNSETH

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2014

We provide 100% organic fertilizer and natural weed management. Our goal is to reduce the amount of chemicals people use on their lawns. If you've read about synthetic fertilizers, then you know people who use them are getting their lawns "hooked" on chemicals. The more you put down, the more you need. With an organic program, nothing goes to waste and nothing is washed away. Synthetic fertilizers don't replace valuable nutrients and are more susceptible to leaching into our lakes and rivers. Organic fertilizer feeds your lawn while improving overall soil quality. The nutrients in organic fertilizers promote microbial activity and over time turn your root zone into a self sustaining environment. We offer a standard organic lawn care program that runs from April through September....

NaturaLawn of America

Now offering new customers $50 off annual lawn care program. At NaturaLawn of America we create and promote a greener and healthier lawn by using organic based products. NaturaLawn supports this by offering a wide range of products that are safe for your family, your pets, and the environment.

Offers by NaturaLawn of America  on Angie's List

08/31/2019

We have been very happy with Lunseth Organic! Our grass is some of the greenest in the neighborhood and the fact that it’s organic gives me peaceful of mind with my kids and dogs. Their service is top notch - they do a great job of notifying me when they are coming and what services they have provided. Would definitely recommend them!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Organic lawn fertilization

08/30/2019

I have a dog and children, so not using harsh chemicals that pollute our water is very important to me, but I still wanted results. Excellent customer service. Excellent results. Competitively priced. I would recommend to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn maintenance to remove weeds and promote healthy growth, organically.

04/24/2017

The fertilizer and aerate works well. We live across from a park that is full of weeds. I couldn't imagine our yard without their service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lunseth's fertilize and aerate our lawn. They've serviced our yard for over four years with consistent service and responsiveness. They even pulled out a few over grown bushes for us one year.

02/04/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Great service by a professional in lawn care regarding aeration. Explained the process throughly. Was able to perform aeration even on the side of a fairly steep hill. I was very satisfied. I don't recall the price, but remember comparing prices and Lunseth was competitive.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Thank you [member name removed]! We would love to work with you again!

Our services include residential and commercial fertilizing (100% organic OMRI certified), compost tea, dry compost, core aeration, overseeding and natural weed management.

Residential lawn mowing, gardening