Bellevue Lawn & Landscaping LLC

A 24 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2012

7325 Penn Ave. S.

Richfield, MN 55423

Bellevue Lawn & Landscaping does the work so you don’t have to. Being locally owned and operated, servicing commercial and residential customers throughout the southwest metro, we are able to offer the best value and most personalized lawn maintenance and landscaping programs to fit your needs and budget....

lawn care (23)lawn & landscaping (7)snow removal (6)leaf removal (5)mulch delivering (3)lawn treatment (3)

04/04/2020

Manny and the team at Bellevue do an excellent job at maintaining our lawn. They are efficient and reasonably priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2020

11/20/2019

Manny and his crew did a fantastic job with our Fall clean-up! (He did a fantastic job with our clean-up last spring too!). We have a large lot with huge oak trees and lots of landscaping beds. So it is a big job! Everything looks great. Very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall yard clean-up

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

08/14/2019

I have had three services in the past thirty years. This is the first year for Bellevue after using another service for over 15 years. I am delighted I made the switch; superior work with very professional folks. Worth every dollar I spend using their services! Thank you Manny and crew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grass Cutting and Spring/Fall Maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

12/24/2018

Great! The best decision we could have made was to go with Bellevue for our lawn maintenance needs. They do beautiful work! We hope to have them back next season.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Laying mulch and general, seasonal lawn maintenance, including cutting.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch

10/11/2018

Manny and his team were fantastic. Manny was super responsive on coming over to take a look at my yard and to get me a quote. A previous contractor had trenched to run utilities to the garage but did not fill and tamp down the soil in the trench properly, so the soil sunk where the trenches were laid and the freshly laid sod sunk as well. Manny's team filled the sinks, tamped the soil down, regrad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove sod/grass fill sinks from utility trenching

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

06/16/2018

Amazing! Manny and team really know their stuff - they get in and get the job done quickly and thoroughly. Our lawn and landscaping looks better than it ever has and we couldn't be more pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular lawn care and landscape improvements.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2018

05/30/2018

I spoke to Manny on a Thursday and he said he would be over on the following Tuesday at 10am to give us an estimate. He never showed up, no call or text even to try to reschedule. Serious lack of professionalism, I took time off of work to be able to be here to meet with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

11/20/2017

I highly recommend Bellevue for lawn care and snow removal. Manny and his crew are very prompt and have great attention to detail. They always go above and beyond with service and never disappoint!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care and Snow Removal

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

10/25/2017

Manny and his crew did the job lightning fast, very well, and disposed of the whole yard full of leaves to compost. They whirled around the yard and did the whole job in 2 hours, which would have taken us several weekends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a crew to do our fall leaf raking,

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2017

D

10/23/2017

I spoke with Manny on a Friday; he indicated he would call me back on Monday to arrange a time to come out and give us a quote. He never called back (has been over two weeks) so apparently doesn't need our business. It certainly did indicate a lack of professionalism and poor customer service. I would have graded F overall but seems harsh since I can't rate how well Bellevue actually performs thei...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Looking for snow removal service for 2017-2018 winter

CATEGORY lawn service,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2017

[Member Name Removed], I apologize for this inconvenience. I have received over 200 calls these last two weeks and might have missed a couple callbacks. We are a small business from Richfield with very good references and reviews so we get pretty busy around this time of year. We appreciate every customer's business with us and feel horrible for not getting back to you.

Spring Cleanup, Lawn Maintenance, Snow Plowing, Landscaping, Hardscape, Roof Snow Removal, Fertilizing, Tree Service, Leaf Removal.

Check, Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Discover