Tri County Water Conditioning

• Trade License Expiration
  • 12-31-2017

5333 160th St

Prior Lake, MN 55372

Small family owned business for over 65 years. Mission is to provide our customers the highest quality products, service and education for all families water problems. We offer leasing, rental and purchase options for water softeners and drinking water systems. Additional DBA - EcoWater Systems....

water softener installation and repair (129)plumber (32)water delivery (8)water heater repair and installation (5)well and water pump (1)

06/02/2020

The service was great. I called Tri County Water after another service technician from another company came to my house and told me my water softener could not be repaired and suggested that I could purchase a new water softener installer for $1,249. When Try County Water arrived, they had the parts on hand and completed the repair work in less than an hour. Chris, who serviced our unit, was extre...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired water softener that was continually draining

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

05/28/2020

As usual, Chris, the serviceman, was on time and neatly dressed. He called ahead when he was 10 minutes from my house, which is helpful. Chris has been to my house before and has always been professional and efficient. If there is an issue, he will explain it to me. Most recently, he detected a leaking valve, told me about it, then replaced it. The company will send me a notice when it is time to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change filters in reverse osmosis water system.

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

03/03/2020

Very well Nick and Andy did a great job and we would highly recommend them for your plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace water heater

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

12/13/2019

The process was great! Nick and Andy were efficient and friendly, and were careful about keeping the house clean as they worked. The whole process -- setting up, removing the old unit, installing the unit, cleaning up -- went faster than I expected; they were done in under 90 minutes. Additionally, they heard a motor noise unrelated to the water heater, brought it to my attention, and helped me tr...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace an old water heater with a new one

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2019

12/21/2018

Was very pleased with process. Jason was great for initial visit to determine our needs. He explained everything well. Install team was on time, efficient and did a great job explaining everything. Very pleased. We also used Jason and team for our water softener install.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement. Remove extra electric water heater.

CATEGORY water heater repair,water softeners

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2018

Photo for Tri County Water Conditioning - 5333 160th St, Prior Lake, MN - 37621838

12/19/2018

Everything went fantastic. The sales manager Jason Anglin is an honest man, he tests your water and only sells you what you need to have fantastic tadting water.The installer named Mark was a friendly man that does a absolutely professional installation. It really looked great! Very happy with this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reverse Osmosis water system installed

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

10/29/2018

Great! I was expecting it to be more as it was an emergency call and we were completely at their mercy. They put the softener in the house 9 years ago. Wonderful product and great company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A new cylinder replaced on softener. We didn’t know what was wrong until they diagnosed it

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

10/17/2018

Tri-County water has been my go-to company for all my water treatment needs. Some years ago they installed an iron filter that removed iron and hydrogen sulfide gas from our water. Then they upgraded our reverse osmosis system with a larger tank and easy to switch out filters. Most recently, to prepare my house for sale, the water was tested from an outside hydrant and found to have an Arsenic lev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installation of iron filter, reverse osmosis system, and, most recently, reduction of Arsenic level in the house water

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

08/13/2018

the tech was there in a day or 2 and performed the rebuild system is working good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water softener replaced or rebuilt

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2017

04/02/2018

Service was excellent. I had a window of 8 to 8:15. A lot different from other providers. He was on time had system installed, and with another co worker removed the old system and was done by 10am. We can already tell the difference. Strongly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace existing system

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2018

Iron, sulfur & hard water problems, high quality soft & drinking water for home or office, filtration, reverse osmosis systems, ecowater bottled, taste & odor filters, cooler rentals, complete water conditioning systems, soft, chlorine-free, iron-free water, sales & rentals.

Call for additional service inquiries

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing