Above Quality, Inc

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since May 2012

B Rated | 9 Reviews

Above Quality offers a wide variety of concrete and masonry services. With combined experience of over 100 years, we work with our clients giving them expert advise and creating the perfect plan that will ultimately enhance their homes value. ...

JWS Construction

4  REVIEWS
JWS Construction

JWS Construction provides concrete and masonry services of all types!

10/30/2014

very bad experience and also reporting him BBB I hope no won else has the bad experience that I had it is going cost me twice what it cost to tear them down and redue it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
put brick collums in front porch very poor job 1inch wider on top then bottom joints should exceed 1 inch wide some are 1/12inch wide we are taking him to small clams court

CATEGORY decks

This member took us to small claims court on January 9th, 2015. Above Quality Inc won the judgment, as we had an independent contractor check the quality of work and vouched for the nice job that had been done. As we don't understand why this individual felt the way he did, we strive to give all of our customers quality work & a great experience.

07/18/2014

They were excellent. They did the work as quoted and in a timely fashion. The crew was flexible. I went with them because they are local and have a good reputation here and on Angie's list. They had a fair rate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a patio for me.

CATEGORY decks

10/11/2013

Glenn was very professional in how he explained what needed to be done and assisted us with deciding the type and color of brick that would look best. His team arrived early and they worked late into the day trying to complete as much as they could. I work from home and they were very respectful of the noise factor...as much as they could be. They cleaned everything including cleaning out the gutt...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear down old chimney and built new.

CATEGORY concrete repair,chimney repair

07/25/2012

Submitted accurate and detailed estimate.  Arrived for installation on time.  Was respectful of our property and of us.  Did the work professionally and were friendly.  Did the prep and install in one day.  Came back a few days later and finished the details and final work.  The whole crew was respectful, friendly and efficient.  Amazing job and people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed existing concrete walkway.  Leveled ground.  Poured and stamped concrete patio in front.  Leveled ground.  Poured and stamped concrete at walk-out basement back door.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,excavators,stamped concrete

D

06/08/2009

Glenn was very responsive and accommodating from the day he came and bid the job, he seemed like a great find. I had a number of concrete guys out to give me a bid, and he provided the best price. On top of the best price, Glenn also allowed me to borrow his pressure washer to clean out my garage and wash the concrete which he was not going to replace at no charge AND, he used his dump truck to pi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Glenn to tear out and replace existing front concrete sidewalk, stoop, as well as the wrap around side walk leading to the patio at the side of the house, roughly 280 sq ft of sidewalk.

CATEGORY masonry

Nobody should dump salt on fairly new concrete, as it is the only chemical out there that eats the surface of concrete. Also, as a reminder to all, ALL concrete should be continuously resealed with a acrylic based sealer, not water based sealer as you would get from large home improvement stores. All my customers are told this!!

Concrete, Brick, Block, & Stone