CNI CONSTRUCTION LLC

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since July 2009

Owner operated. Uses subs for specific trades. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Service charges may apply. No extra charge for after service....

Dreamscaping Inc

2  REVIEWS
Dreamscaping Inc

Remodeling Contractor who specializes in bathrooms and basement spaces done correctly, in a timely manner and leaving the site absolutely clean. My invoice is always the same as my bid.

10/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work is still in progress, but getting close to completion. I have no hesitancy in highly recommending CNI for services. They built a 4 season sun room, remodeled my kitchen and basement, took out a wall inside my house to open it up, and provided outstanding work and customer service. I would definitely continue to use them as needed, and would definitely recommend. They are tops in all areas.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,sunrooms,basement remodeling

11/12/2012

He delivered the wood, helped me pick out the wood, and did a lot of work for me. He does really good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did interior painting and flooring in my home.

CATEGORY remodeling

07/01/2009

The project went well from original contact to completion of job. Ike and his partner came back when all snow was completed to sweep area with magnets to pick up any loose nails and staplers. Very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete shingle removal, install new vents, flashing etc.

CATEGORY roofing