Polina's Cleaning Services LLC

A85 REVIEWS

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2015

4604 Dallas Ln N

Plymouth, MN 55446

Polina's Cleaning LLC is a family owned company established in 1995. Over the past 20+ years we have cleaned thousands of residential and commercial properties. We offer an easy online booking option, and our representatives are friendly and always eager to help in anyway they can!...

house cleaning (85)carpet cleaning (1)home and garage organizing (1)

03/09/2020

It was excellent! They were on time, and we can't find dust when they do their job. They were very thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2020

03/03/2020

They are reliable and show up on time, and take care to properly clean the premises.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

03/03/2020

Polina's staff do a great job and they are friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bi-weekly cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

03/03/2020

Polina's Cleaning has always been very responsive to our cleaning needs and scheduling. I would highly recommend them. I love coming home to a clean home and always feel the cleaners do their best, are trustworthy and dependable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regularly scheduled cleaning services

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

03/03/2020

They are professional, trustworthy, accommodating and do a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2020

03/03/2020

We've been using Polina's Cleaning Service for at least 3 years now. They are wonderful, professional, thorough and flexible in the ways that we need.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2020

08/29/2019

I love Polina’s Cleaning! I have used them for years and I am extremely satisfied. Their pricing is competitive, they are worth every penny!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

D

08/27/2019

Polina is very rude and has terrible customer service. I put up with her for way too long. She overcharges and often the cleaners left early. Its impossible to give them any direction because they don’t speak English. The cleaning is just ok - I could do much better myself! Find another service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

We're sorry you weren't happy. We have cleaned your house for many years and you have always been pleased with our service. We recently changed our pricing and that is when you decided not to continue your recurring housecleaning. You were paying way lower than the market value, please check the prices and hopefully you would understand! We hope you have a nice day!

07/17/2019

In one word: Unbelievable We hired Polina's Cleaning to deep clean our house before listing it for sale. David was a pleasure to work with and very responsive. He checked in two days before to confirm the appointment and called the day of the appointment to update me on the ETA of the cleaners. We had two cleaners come in for four hours to deep clean the house. They went through the kitchen cabine...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep cleaning of house to list it for sale

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

Photo for Polina's Cleaning Services LLC - 4604 Dallas Ln N, Plymouth, MN - 37991007

05/31/2019

After carefully studying Angie’s list I selected Polina’s cleaning because of their high ratings and reviews. I was not disappointed. Upon their arrival, the cleaning team took care to make certain they understood the priority areas I wished to have cleaned. Their work was diligently delivered. Every room was thoroughly scrubbed, dusted (including light fixtures), vacuumed, floors washed, mirrors ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning- Move-In Ready

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

Thank you!

Residential cleaning. Office cleaning.

ask for details