Diversified Drainage

A 46 Reviews

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2005

3500 Vicksburg Ln

Plymouth, MN 55447

Diversified Drainage is a full service drainage company, providing solutions for ponding water, soft or saturated soil, excessive patio or deck post heaving due to freezing in winter, waterproofing foundations to stop water infiltration. There are usually 5-6 Employees working during the season including the 2 owners who have 30 plus years of combined experience in drainage solutions. The scope of our job size on the smaller scale is $1000.00 and up as we use mostly specialized equipment and trained employees our mobilization costs are at the least a few hundred dollars. We may sub-contract out services that others are better able to perform than us in some situations like patching asphalt, underground boring, and bolder landscape walls. All payments are due upon completion and generally will collect payment onsite. For special promotions and financing options ask your rep....

drain pipe installation (44)lawn & landscaping (11)hardscaping (3)well and water pump (2)sewer cleaning (1)basement waterproofing (1)deck building (1)concrete repair (1)

10/12/2018

The person I talked to on the phone said that someone would call me within one business day. That didn't happen. I read previous F reviews that cited the same problem of non-responsiveness. The basic response to this by Diversified was that they were too busy to respond. If that's the case, I'd suggest Diversified take its listing off Angie's List.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage and landscape issues at a house in Edina

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2018

Sorry [Member Name Removed], we have just had 2-3 weeks of rainy weather. We are a bit behind at then moment.

08/22/2018

Mitch estimated the job and fully explained what they would do to assure that our minimal grade would not freeze. The installation crew was on time, very courteous and explained every step of the physical job installation. We were very happy with the work performed and the restoration efforts that they took.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buried sump pump drain line.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2018

08/30/2017

Mitch and his crew were very easy to work with, professional, friendly, and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drainage around our house was bad and so one side of the house needed drain tile installed and run away from the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

09/22/2016

It didn't. I called twice, spoke to someone each time, and never got a call back. Moving on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need help redirecting water drainage in the back yard. I have money to spend.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2016

We were extremely busy at the time and just couldn't get back to everyone.

09/18/2016

It didn't. I called and left messages for an estimate twice and they never responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
French drains

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

We were extremely busy at the time and just couldn't get back to everyone.

01/10/2016

This is a follow up review, I first posted when my project was completed in the spring.   Diversified Drainage installed an extensive drain tile system around an addition to my house that was heaving during the winter.  Now that we are into the winter season and the soil is freezing, I can confirm that the solution worked.  No evidence of heaving.  Thanks for solving the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain tile system install.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2015

06/13/2015

OUTSTANDING quality and work ethic!!!  Truly EXCEPTIONAL!!!  My wife and I were blown away by the QUALITY and WORK ETHIC of this crew.  The project took a few weeks to complete.  The crew showed up PROMPTLY every morning around 8 AM and did not leave before 5 PM despite a 90+ minute commute each way.  When they arrived, they immediately went straight to work only took one short break for lunch eac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designed and installed an extensive gravity controlled drain tile system in our backyard to move ground water away from the house to prevent excessive saturation, settling, and frost heaving.  In doing so, they also disassembled and meticulously reinstalled all existing landscaping, including a 800+ square foot paver patio. Additionally, they dug a small swale to redirect surface storm water away from our backyard.  They also re-graded a large area that had settled.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2015

05/12/2015

I was very pleased with the work done by this contractor.  The crew arrived early, worked hard all day, and cleaned up after themselves every day before leaving.  They completed a very large project in four days.  They also did a nice job restoring my yard after the project was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contractor installed an extensive drain tile system around an addition to my residence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2015

10/07/2014

Company responded quickly with quote.  Work completed in a timely fashion.  They regraded hill in back of house to allow for proper drainage away from house.  Sod replaced.  Initial sod had some brown areas which they came back and replaced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
regraded yard to eliminate water problems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2015

07/21/2014

I originally got a quote last fall about putting drainage in. Explained my situation and Mitch stated this is what needed to be done to resolve my issues. I wanted until this Spring to do it as all the rain we have had my issues were becoming more bothersome. Mitch was great I called him back and asked if the quote was still valid he said yes it was and got me on the schedule. It took a little bit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided Drainage in my back your and connected it to the city storm drain. Also connected my sump pump to the drain tile so that no longer is discharging out the side of my hours.

CATEGORY wells,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2014

Site Evaluations, Drainage System Design, Removals, Pipe Installation

clogged sewer pipes, rain gutter installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express