Allina Health WestHealth Pharmacy

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since May 2008

Dentistry For the Entire Family

Dentistry for the Entire Family is a dental practice located in Fridley, Minnesota that understands going to the dentist can produce anxiety for many people. Our team of dental professionals will never judge, scold, or lecture you and offer a wide array of amenities including nitrous oxide and dentist "noise" cancelling headets to use while watching cable tv during your appointment. We utilize state of the art dental technologies and offer a variety of patient amenities to ensure that each visit is a five star dental appointment experience. Each room has cable tv, noise cancelling headphones, pillows, and heated blankets to name a few. Our team has been awarded Angie's List Super Service Award multiple years and has also been voted Top Dentist by Mpls St. Paul and MN Monthly magazines. Call or visit our website to schedule your appointment today. We look forward to meeting you!

06/08/2009

It is very conveniently located for me to go there and get my prescriptions filled. It does not take long to get prescriptions filled there. They have always been very good about discussing any generic drugs that I could use as an alternative to the more expensive ones. My overall experience with them has been excellent and I will continue to use their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use West Health for pharmacy services. My last visit there was about six weeks ago to their urgent care department.

CATEGORY

05/10/2008

This is the best place to get prescriptions filled. The staff is courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to get a prescription filled, no matter how busy they happen to be. I always try to fill our prescriptions here as they are located in the same building as our physicians and I know my wait will be minimal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have had several prescriptions filled here.

CATEGORY pharmacy