Quality Locksmith Service Inc

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since November 2009

1. Locally owned and family operated since 1980 2. We have 5 employees 3. No subcontracters used 4. MN does not require licensing 5. Base trip charge is $65 in normal coverage area 6. 10% off trip charge 7. Fast, friendly, and professional 8. Please call us today for a free quote...

Fast Eddys Keys Express

Hi I’m Edward Mann Owner of Fast Eddys Keys Express. I provide mobile locksmith service for the Minneapolis MN area. I also provide a really efficient Lockout Service for Autos, Homes and Businesses I’m fully Insured and bonded. I provide Residential Locksmith Service, Commercial Locksmith Service, and Automotive Locksmith Service. I have been a Minneapolis locksmith since 1985. When a lock needs to be changed; due to theft, personnel policy, loss of a key, there’s no time to waste. Fortunately, Fast Eddys Keys Express provides locksmith service to any location in the Minneapolis Metropolitan area of Minnesota. In addition, the most common cause of unauthorized entry through a locked door is by using a duplicate key. Standard keys to your property can be made on demand in countless places. My suggestion is to replace standard locks with high security products by Schlage Primus. My Primus key’s are not sold to any one but me. That prevents duplication without the property owner and/or residents permission. Upgrade your lock and keys with products that are not sold at the hardware stores. You would be amazed at the quality difference between the products I provide and those hardware stores sell. I take your safety and security very personally. I have seen too many home invasions. It’s very disturbing. My passion is to help stop the anarchy and the damage to your life, homes and business. Locked Out? If you’re having one of those days and get locked out. I will get you in so fast, you will wonder why you were so stressed out to begin with. We unlock auto’s, home’s and business’s. I love what I do for work and take great pride in my work. I hope you think so also. Satisfaction guaranteed. Thank you: Edward Mann Please also Visit our Bog at blog.ourlocksmith.com or our website at ourlocksmith.com

Award 2019

11/06/2017

Great experience. Quality service, very friendly and efficient, all questions answered.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They made a duplicate car key, which is more complicated than when you could simply use solid metal keys.

03/08/2017

quick response, professional service, very courteous and efficient

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced broken door handle/lock with one that they supplied to match just the features we wanted

12/20/2016

Great, very professional, polite and personable! Should I need of know of someone who does, I will definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-key the locks in my home.

07/12/2016

New locks put throughout a commercial building. Punctual, helpful and professional guys. Great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New locks, new keys

06/09/2016

Ben was great. He showed up on time and got right to work. He even took the time to look at my door that was rubbing during opening an closing and tightened it on the frame so now it opens and closes smoothly. With the service, professionalism and genuine care and friendliness that he showed, I would DEFINITELY call on this company again. The work is warrantied for a year as well, so no worries th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed out a deadbolt and a doorknob and re-keyed an additional door knob to match the deadbolt.

CATEGORY locksmith

Auto, Home, & Work Locks & Safes, Transponder Chip Keys, High Security Keys, Automotive Remote Controls, Deadbolts, ASSA & MEDECO

N/A