Premier Home Solutions, LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2020

553 Cherry Street

Owatonna, MN 55060

We are Premier Home Solutions, LLC a Minnesota company that provides superior residential roofing services....

roofing (12)garage building (3)siding companies (2)snow removal (1)home remodeling (1)window replacement (3)

02/16/2021

He was very polite and worked efficiently. We were very satisfied with the work and his recommendations for what needs to be done later when it warms up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

CATEGORY roofing,snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2021

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I hope everything has been good with the recent thaw.

07/16/2020

I had Luke come out and give me a quote on window and roof replacement. I told him I have a good relationship with another contractor but they weren't working with the finance company I wanted to use. When he sent the bid, I told him he'd have to compete on price, timing or financing. I needed something more than his word that he does the best work. So he would know exactly what to compete with, I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Windows

CATEGORY roofing,replacement windows,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed] is not a paying customer and did not hire us for any work. She's sending contractor bids to competing contractors trying to get them to undercut each-other, we explained we weren't interested in engaging in that type of activity. Please notice she has a work completed date shown, so she fabricated data in order to leave us a review. We never agreed to perform work for Ms....

05/12/2020

Very professional, Excellent communication, went above and beyond on repairs needed. Very Good job done by Luke and his Team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

04/23/2020

Luke was great regarding the job. He was responsive, upfront, and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New shingles

CATEGORY roofing,garage builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

07/21/2019

Their response was a month after initial contact. I hired somebody else outside of Angie’s list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and facia

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2019

[Member Name Removed], We're sorry to hear you had a lack of timely communication. We're always working to achieve a faster response time, we get inundated from time to time and we'll try to be better in the future. Thank you for reaching out and your subsequent review.

07/09/2018

Excellent service from the first visit. Explained what materials and shingles were being used. Explained what to expect. He even helped with picking out a color. I was amazed that it was finished in one day. The crew is professional and hard working. They cleaned up the yard very well. Couldn’t ask for better. Definetly would recommend to friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing full replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

Photo for Premier Home Solutions, LLC - 553 Cherry Street, Owatonna, MN - 37222840

01/16/2018

Mark came out and was right on time. He did a thorough inspection and let me know that the cause of my problem was actually a condensation issue related to the insulation in my attic. Mark patiently answered all of my questions related to the issue and suggested a solution. These guys were really great. Friendly, prompt, and thorough. I will definitely call them again when I need work done in the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It looked like my roof was leaking as I had water streaming from a bedroom smoke detector on to the floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2018

10/20/2017

From start to finish the work was completed ahead of schedule. I appreciated all of communication ahead of the project as well as during the project. My yard looked the just as nice after the project as it did before considering all the work that was completed that was going to be a task. Good group of guys.....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need a new roof after a few storms rolled through.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/20/2017

10/03/2017

No nails at all left in yard. Tarps around the entire yard first. Many roofers in our neighborhood because of hail damage. This guy WAS THE BEST and lapped the rest! He was also the fastest by far. Real unbelievable to this day. I even had a problem with the Mortgage company cosigning an insurance check and then the thing got lost in the mail. State Farm reissued a new one (had to). He waited it o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced my roof shingles in ONE DAY!!!

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2017

09/27/2017

Premier home replaced our roof quickly in a single day. The crew was fast, courteous and respectful. They cleaned up everything very well so the only sign they were here was a brand new roof. Luke dealt directly with insurance so I only had to pay the deductible. I'll call them again when I get around to replacing windows and siding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Asphalt roof tear off and replacement with new ice shield, valley metal and roof vents.

CATEGORY roofing,siding,replacement windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2015

Roofing, Siding, Emergency Temporary Repairs, Framing.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal, Financing