BURY'S LAWN & LANDSCAPE LLC

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2010

Bury's Lawn & Landscape LLC is a small landscape company that service commercial and residential clients. We provide friendly complete service and customer satisfaction is the top priority. Some of the services we provide are sub-contracted to other companies that we have built strong relationships with in the past 15 plus years that we have been in business. We always provide free estimates and have monthly billing options to fit customers budgets....

06/11/2018

My yard looks SO MUCH better!!. Keith and his staff did a great job and will definitely hire him again. The only area of opportunity was on communication. I came home to a completed project - which was AWESOME - except I was going out of town the next day for a week and had to ask a friend to come water the new sod every day. Partly my fault as I should have communicated this to him at the beginni...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a concrete sidewalk/stairs, ground out tree stump, regraded and laid fresh sod.

CATEGORY excavators, landscaper

08/31/2015

I hired Bury Landscaping to install a pop up drain attached to a gutter, landscape gravel and a landscape border. The workmanship was excellent, the work was performed neatly, accurately and on time. Thank you for an excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a pop up drain, landscape border, and gravel

CATEGORY excavators

05/07/2013

Excellent service.  I especially appreciate his keeping us apprised of the status of the project each step of the way.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used this contractor to remove several dead tree's, grading work and installing two retaining walls.  The owner was always prompt and professional suggesting different design options for the two retaining walls and didn't push towards the most expensive option.  He even suggested a couple options that would be more cost effective.  Would definetly recommend this company and are currently using them again and are now getting his bid for a 500 foot retaining wall.

CATEGORY excavators

Bury's Lawn & Landscape LLC provides a wide range of services for commercial and residential clients. We offer landscape design, installation of landscape products, planting, retaining walls, paver patio, water features, outdoor fire places, grading, hauling, consultation, lawn maintenance including mowing, fertilizing, spring and fall cleanup, trimming of shrubs and trees, sodding, seeding, and more.

Check, PayPal