ACCURATE AUTO & TIRE SERVICES

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since February 2004

For Auto Service / Repair in Maple Grove & Osseo MN area; Accurate Auto & Tire Services is a family owned business delivering honest and professional automotive & light truck maintenance and repair services. The Osseo location is centrally located in the North West Minneapolis metro communities of Maple Grove, Plymouth, Brooklyn Park, and Champlin. The quality ASE certified technicians are equipped to handle anything from simple maintenance to skilled repairs on domestic and foreign vehicles....

Am-Pm Automotive Repair

For over 25 years we have been servicing vehicles in the White Bear Lake area and surrounding communities. Started by Greg Martz, we're still a family owned business focusing on you as our customer. As an AC Delco tech center, you can be 100% confident that only the highest quality auto parts will be used on your automobile. While many of our competitors cut prices by cutting quality, we guarantee that all of the replacement parts that we use meet the O.E.M. specifications (original equipment specifications). We do it all, from minor repairs to complete overhauls! We distinguish ourselves from any competition by our exceptional auto repair and customer service!

03/07/2017

Accurate is not always the cheapest, but they do the work right. At other auto shops I have questioned if they are giving me the appropriate advice or pricing. I have had Accurate tell me I didn't need the service I came in expecting to pay for when they could have easily just taken my money. I can't recommend Accurate enough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Accurate for almost all of my car maintenance over the last 8 years.

09/17/2016

Jim and staff are absolutely fantastic to work with. Efficient, helpful, and honest! Jim saved me a lot of money on repairs that a car dealer said I needed. I trust him with keeping my car safe to drive and in good working condition.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change, brakes, air conditioner

10/25/2014

They basically told me how to get by for a few more years without buying new transmission. They are very honest and let you know all your options. They only do repairs that are necessary.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went about 6 months ago to repair a transmission on a van. They offered an alternative to replacement to save me money. I had them do some additional work.

CATEGORY auto repair,transmission repair

06/03/2014

THEY ARE AN 'HONEST' AND 'TRUSTWORTHY' BUSINESS, AND HAVE ALWAYS DONE A 'GREAT JOB'

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REPLACE PARTIAL BRAKE LINE  ''GREAT''...BECAUSE OF FINANCES,  THEY DID NOT NEED TO REPLACE THE 'WHOLE LINE''.... IN TIME WE MAY  NEED TO REPLACE THE OTHER PARTS BUT THEY WILL KEEP AN EYE ON IT NEXT TIME IN FOR OIL CHANGE!

03/17/2014

They are wonderful. They are honest and have good prices. They do good work. They are very good with answering any questions we have and getting the vehicle back to us on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Accurate Auto & Tire Services for brake work.

CATEGORY auto repair

auto repair, oil change,tire service, check engine light, brakes, suspension, transmission, repair, exhaust