ABC Seamless

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since September 2001

B Rated | 44 Reviews

Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Twin City Exteriors, ABC Seamless of Maple Grove, Twin City ABC Seamless, Twin City Exteriors Co. Additional phone numbers - (952) 473-9300. Additional contact names - Steven Patnode, Claudia Sundseth, Brian Patnode, Brad Schutz, Jeff Patnode....

LRP Construction Corp

Family owned business. As LRP Construction our goal is to help you with all of your home needs from roofing to siding of homes. Within out process of working on your home we seek to help along with every need of our clients, to make the renovating process far easier and much less stressful. Our owner Fredy Ponce seeks to aid all of his clients, as he has been working in the construction business for 20 years and will use all of his experience to aid you, long the process. LRP Construction was created with the intent to aid our clients in their time of need and further grow in relationships and establish a firm client base.

D

01/05/2020

DeBois' ABC Seamless from Hastings, MN installed siding on our house in 1989. The building codes, then and now, require a flashing above windows and doors to divert water. Debois' ABC seamless doesn't think the code applies to them so they didn't install a J-channel above the windows. To the best of my knowledge, they still don’t use flashing. ABC siding is warranted for 50 years, however, the ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New construction siding.

CATEGORY siding

Hi [Member Name Removed]; This is not our company. Could you please removed this. We are ABC Seamless of Maple Grove, not DuBois Design/ABC Seamless of Hastings. Thanks! Chuck

06/11/2019

The salesman was on time and new what he was talking about (not the case with 2 other companies that I talked too). The installers showed up at the date and time that they said they would be here and they were professional, courteous and new what they were doing. I'm a very satisfied customer!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seamless Gutter Installation

CATEGORY gutter repair

03/06/2018

They have been fantastic! I will recommend them and use them, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Service

CATEGORY gutter repair

09/17/2015

They did the work while I was at work. My daughter was home and she said she hardly heard them. The only way you could tell that they were here is that the gutters were in place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an excellent job of putting gutters on the back of my house.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

04/04/2015

I was gone that day but they called ahead and ask for elec core for them to use and came in and done it real quick.. you almost didn't even notice they were there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a new gutter over our garage and driveway so don't have to worry about ice build up on driveway

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Siding, windows, doors, gutters & meal roofs.