AAA Chem-Dry

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since January 2006

B Rated | 76 Reviews

For thirty years, Chem-Dry has been at the forefront of the carpet and upholstery cleaning industry with innovative equipment and powerful cleaning solutions. Prolong the life of your carpets and upholstery with routine cleaning. And, for more than 20 years, AAA Chem-Dry's professional technicians have been delivering top-quality service at an excellent value to residents of Hennepin and Anoka Counties....

A-Plus Carpet Cleaning

US Army Veteran owned and operated! A-Plus Carpet Cleaners is a small business in every sense of the word. One or both of the owners will show up at every job We have been in business since 1993 and each have over 20 years of experience in cleaning carpet and upholstery. . Our company goal is to make our customers happy. Our guarantee will be that we will do our very best regardless of the size of the job. Thank you. Additional email - psievert@embarqmail.com, pauls0687@gmail.com. To ensure a quick response, please include your phone number in your email request.

Offers by A-Plus Carpet Cleaning on Angie's List

05/15/2014

Used a deal for this - 3 room for $99. Easy to schedule appt., company was on time. We had all the furniture moved ahead of time. Cleaning did not take very long and the carpets were much improved. Not perfect but we knew they wouldn't be since we have some long set pet stains to deal with. It looked much better and was easier than renting a carpet cleaner and doing it ourselves which we have also...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaned carpets

04/25/2014

They cleaned one room of carpet and cleaned a sofa and love seat. I also bought some cleaning product from them. They did a great job. They were very professional, knowledgeable, had good attitudes and well dressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for $59 for Upholstery or Oriental Rug Cleaning!

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

04/16/2014

It was an Angie's List Big Deal that I purchased. I couldn't tell a whole lot of difference. My daughter was the one that was home and I guess that everything went well. I spent additional because I bought a can of cleaner and a couple of other things. They were very responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used AAA Chem-Dry for carpet cleaning in one room.

04/08/2014

It went well and scheduling also went well. The cleaning was as expected.   I would have preferred to have been able to negotiate the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the carpeting in the basement and on two different sets of stairs.

03/31/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned carpets and stains on some furniture.  They also came back twice because there were still stains on the furniture after it dried, and while it wasn't perfect, it was definitely improved.  Sorry I don't remember the dates, or the cost of service.  It's been a long time.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Residential carpet cleaning. Commercial carpet cleaning Upholstery cleaning Fine/oriental rug cleaning Pet odor removal

$25