A Aart's & Tim's Quality Plumbing

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since October 2000

When you call us, our goal is a friendly voice on the phone, a fast response, up-front pricing, and quality work performed by a professional technician. Because we know our customers are the reason we are in business, we will call you to make sure you are satisfied with our service. Our uniformed technicians are dispatched in lettered trucks as local as possible to keep our prices reasonable. Call us today to set up an appointment and ask about our competitive flat rates. Let us show you the difference A Aart's, Tim's Quality Plumbing & Speedy Plumbing can make with home-town people providing home-town service. Additional contact name - Hope Lindholm. Local family owned....

Dreamscaping Inc

2  REVIEWS
Dreamscaping Inc

Remodeling Contractor who specializes in bathrooms and basement spaces done correctly, in a timely manner and leaving the site absolutely clean. My invoice is always the same as my bid.

12/25/2018

The install went well. I plan on using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replumbing of the kitchen sink

Thanks for your review!

11/28/2018

Osseo is hundreds of miles from Dilworth. I am not sure why this company was recommended. No contact was ever made.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install shower doors

CATEGORY plumbing

Hi, we have two divisions, one in Fargo as well. But shower doors do not fall into the category of work we do. Please reconsider giving us an F rating as we didn't do work for you, this really hurts us and has nothing to do with our quality of workmanship or service.

07/12/2018

I could not have been more pleased with the work Lonn did to find and fix a leak above my ceiling and then replace my kitchen faucet. He arrived on time, quickly diagnosed the problems, answered all my questions, gave honest advice, and then did expert work. If I ever need a plumber again, A Aart's & Tims will be my first call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed leaking pipe in ceiling and replaced kitchen faucet

CATEGORY plumbing

Thanks so much for the review!!

03/21/2018

The plumber arrive as scheduled. He was very friendly and professional. He made a few suggestions on what needed to be done and did take care of a couple of things beyond my initial request. I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We bought a new washing machine and I was unable to get the hoses off the source. We had the shut-off valves replaced as well as the shut-off valve out of the water meter and the shower valve in the upstairs bathroom.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thanks for the review! We much appreciate you taking the time!

02/14/2018

They (Josh) rebuilt the faucet and augered the toilet. It took less than an hour to complete the work on everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a leaky bathroom faucet and basement toilet was backed up.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thanks so much for the review! We'll pass it on to Josh!

Plumbing Repairs, Appliance Installation, Backflow Testing & Rebuilding, Boilers Repair & Replacement, Code Compliance, Color Camera Inspections, Repair & Replacement Disposals, Unclogged Drains, Estimates, Faucet Repair & Replacement, Pipe Thawing & Steaming, Sewer & Drain Cleaning, Sewer Jetting & Sewer & Water Dig up & Repair

Free Over The Phone Estimates