bioLawn

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since October 2011

B Rated | 29 Reviews

Our goals is to use environmental practices and safer products to create luscious lawns through unleashing nature’s benefits. We are providing our local communities with a safer alternative to the more commonly used hazardous chemicals in use today....

N/A
Andrew Nowackis Lawn and Snow

05/31/2018

Very well. They were prompt and communicative. And our lawn health has improved nicely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All season lawn feeding and weeding care services.

12/19/2017

bioLawn is hands down the best lawn care service in the Twin Cities. I have tried a few, but the end result after a couple seasons speaks for itself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilization and weed control

CATEGORY pest control,lawn service,lawn treatment,tree service

C

03/28/2017

After complaining last year about missed areas in my lawn, they did a shoddy job again this month. Had a trainee doing the work under supervision, but simply didn't get close enough to lawn edges and made some sporadic passes across the yard, resulting in large swatches of grass that received no treatment. And, what is down appears to be so lightly applied, I can't imagine it doing much good. Less...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Simple fertilization of a large yard.

D

11/29/2016

They missed lots of spots and did not do around trees. They came back and some spots but not around trees which will spread.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rid lawn of cheeping charlie.

08/06/2016

They were awesome. I get reminders of when my service is coming, and they make reasonable recommendations without upselling. My lawns look beautiful. And that's after two treatments. They respect my property even though it's not the nicest property in the 'hood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I signed up for seasonal lawn care and weed removal. The first treatment was almost free because of the AL coupon. My lawns are visibly healthier. Even my 20-yr-old sons friends commented on how much better it looks. They are prompt, affordable and great to work with. I have other yard services needed and will definitely use them (when I can afford it and after winter). Please consider them.; they use organic products and made my lawn so much healthier after just two treatments.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

Residential & Commercial -Natural Fertilization, Seeding, Aeration, Safer Weed Control, Grub Control, Mole Control, Deer & Rabbit Control, Tick Control, Asian Beetle and Box Elder Bug

Mowing, Sodding, & Irrigation