F.Palomino Inc Contracting & Remodeling

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since April 2011

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

We are a small family owned company since 2001. Our office is located in North Branch,MN. F.Palomino Inc is a fully licensed Contracting & Remodeling Company. We specialize in all types of Siding, Roofing, Windows and Gutters. Whether its from a storm or an out of pocket remodeling project. We will provide exceptional service from start to finish! F.palomino Inc Contracting & Remodeling we are committed to providing the best experience in all your home remodeling needs. We are constantly striving to deliver the the highest quality Products, Workmanship and Customer Service! We provide free estimates and always use licensed and insured subcontractors! We are lead certified and we are also certified siding installers License# 20635976 Please give us a call! 612-715-0347 "You wont be disappointed!" QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP NOTHING LESS!...

Dreamscaping Inc

2  REVIEWS
Dreamscaping Inc

Remodeling Contractor who specializes in bathrooms and basement spaces done correctly, in a timely manner and leaving the site absolutely clean. My invoice is always the same as my bid.

04/27/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home siding and service door instalation

CATEGORY drywall

05/02/2011

They did an excellent job from start to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The company replaced the aluminum siding and window and door wraps on my home.  It was an insurance claim so I don't know the exact cost.

CATEGORY siding

ROOFING, SIDING, WINDOWS, DOORS, GUTTERS, DRYWALL, FRAMING, BASEMENT FINISHINGS, DECKS, PORCHES