Waynes Home Services

Awards & Badges

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

561 Park St E

New Germany, MN 55367

Wayne's Home Services is a one stop shop for all of your home service needs at the most affordable price guaranteed or your MONEY back. We offer award winning Window Cleaning, Pressure washing, Gutter Cleaning, Chandelier Cleaning, Hard To Reach Cleaning and much more. We have over 10 years of experience offering award winning services throughout the Twin Cites. Whether you have a small job or a big one we treat every customer as if they are family. Call today so we can get the job done for you. This way you can spend your time doing the things you enjoy the most....

window cleaning (30)gutter cleaning (22)pressure washing (8)roof snow removal (1)gutter repair (1)

12/02/2020

He was very efficient and does a wonderful job! He was extremely friendly! A very likeable young man.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He was fabulous! He came out early in the morning! He was done within 30 minutes. Very very efficient! The windows sparkle!

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

09/20/2020

Wayne did a great job cleaning my gutters and cleaning the moss off of my roof. He was very thorough and charged a fair price for all of the work that he did for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned and roof power washed.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2020

08/22/2020

Wayne was on time and efficient. He took care of two additional issues I had and was very fair on the pricing to do this. I have him coming back to install gutter guards. Also, appears to be a great product at a very reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned my guttters and performed a couple of additional tasks I requested.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

06/05/2020

They did thorough, excellent job. All questions were answered. He arrived on time and did every thing that I asked for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaningall gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

04/29/2020

They did a great job, super responsive, quick turn around time to get the project done. Will definitely be calling them again for the next project!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2020

03/25/2020

Responded very promptly and scheduling was very fast and easy. He was thorough and listened to my special issues. Price was good. I would definitely call him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/25/2020

11/20/2019

Wayne and his crew do a great job...responsive to my calls. Cleaned the too tall exterior and interior trapezoid windows and twice cleaned the gutters that are too tall for me to reach on my extension ladder. Took care not to lean on my newly installed gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning second story gutters and windows

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

11/19/2019

Didn't respond back to request for services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

11/10/2019

Wayne & crew stopped by, but it was too cold to clean the gutters. Of the four companies I contacted for a quote, Wayne was the only one to respond. He will put me on his list for spring gutter cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

10/23/2019

The two man crew did a great job. The windows and sills sparkle and the screens are clear of cottonwood and dust. They were courteous and fast but thorough. We will bring them back next spring. I highly recommend Wayne Home Services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our windows really needed cleaning inside and out.

CATEGORY window cleaning