CAP Carpet & Flooring LLC

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since March 2006

Customer service is our number one goal at CAP Carpet and Flooring. Since 1980 our values and core strengths have never faltered. Great prices, exceptional service, and the best selection in town keep our customers coming back to CAP and spreading the word near and far. Our business has continued to thrive over the last 34 years because we have a genuine interest in helping our customers find the best products for their lifestyle, and we back it up with professional, quality installation, done right the first time....

Floor Depot

2  REVIEWS
Floor Depot

Floor depot is a family owned business who have been in the flooring/construction industry for over 15 years ! We offer all types of carpet and plank and work within YOUR budget to give you the best experience. We offer free in-home estimates give us a call today !

01/25/2021

It was fine the first time but the second time is a disaster because of the installers they sent out. But I don't have any issues with the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed carpets for me.

CATEGORY carpet installation

08/02/2019

They did a good and great job. We didn't know that we had a hardwood on one of the bedrooms, we asked them to save the hardwood flooring and they came in and did the carpeting on 2 identical sized bedrooms, it was an excellent work. We also had our kitchen flooring replaced and they did an excellent to work on the kitchen floor as well. They were a great company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Installation on the bedroom and a kitchen flooring

CATEGORY carpet installation

05/18/2019

I can only reiterate what other reviewers have said. CAP carpet was excellent from the moment I walked into the showroom until the installers walked out the door. But what really impressed me was the level of customer service provided by my sales rep Sunnie. Communication is essential to good service and she responded promptly and personally to every question or concern I had. Weeks after the job ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced carpet and vinyl flooring

CATEGORY flooring contractor

04/18/2019

It was great and they stand behind their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They install wood floor.

CATEGORY hardwood floor

07/25/2018

Did great work in a timely manner. Worked through CJ to pick carpet through Costco. She was very responsive and helpful. When I changed my mind about the carpet I had chosen (before install), the staff at the shop were very kind and helpful on choosing another. Installers did great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet and installation

CATEGORY flooring contractor

Furnish and Install all Flooring products in New construction, Remodeling & Replacement. Design assistance, both Residential & Commercial.

We do not install owner supplied materials.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available