Woodchuck Flooring

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since December 2003

Woodchuck Flooring LLC. is a sole propriator,owner operated company, All work is completed timely and professionally by me, no sub contracting. I have nearly 30yrs. experience and have been in business for more then 18 years. Seviceing all your hardwood flooring needs in the Twin Cities. All my work is guaranteed and no job is completed until it meets and exceeds you the homeowners expectations....

Performance Floorcovering Inc

Performance Floorcovering Inc. is a total service flooring store. We provide the full package of products and services enabling us to be your one stop shopping experience. We have been in the flooring trade since 1987 , started this company in 1997 and have been working with a wide variety of designers, remodelers and builders ever since. We also have built a strong customer base and love nothing better than to provide our services to a return customer that has learned that it pays to use a company that treats their customers with respect and operates with integrity! We plan on being in business as long as there are floors to be covered, and we sincerely want to have you , your family and friends as customers. We have learned that it is one thing to say it but it is better to prove it with quality products and superior service. We hope that you give us an opportunity to prove it to you! Performance Floorcovering Inc. has a showroom located in “Friendly” Fridley and we are open by appointment. We also provide free in home estimates for your convenience.

09/10/2018

We had hardwood floors installed in our office and they look amazing. Scott did a wonderful job and is a fine craftsman. Great to work with, everything was timely and smooth. Hope that he is available when our kitchen is ready for hardwood floors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of hardwood floors

11/06/2017

Scott (owner) of Woodchuck Floors dropped my keys in my door 2 days before start date. He has not returned any of my multiple phone calls or messages. He never showed up on start date/time. DO NOT HIRE this company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Contracted to have hardwood floors installed.

10/28/2017

Scott and Kyle did an awesome job with my floor. They ripped up and removed my old carpet, patched a hole where the gravity heater was previously installed and refinished the living room floor. I asked about possibly refinishing my Dining room floors and Scott was honest and said that they were still in great shape. Needless to say, they blended things in very nicely with my dining room. I'm amaze...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My hardwood floors required patching and refinishing

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

10/26/2017

Floors were a mess after years of wear, water, and other spot spillings. Woodchuck made the floor look better than It was when new. Beautiful work, done quickly and professionally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing hardwood floors in kitchen and surrounding areas.

09/17/2017

Project went easily, and the finished floor is great to look at eveyday. I love it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood flooring installed sanded and finished.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

Hardwood flooring any and all aspects of quality hardwood flooring from complete new installations, sanding and refinishing, patching and repairs, maintance with professional cleaning and buff N coat

Ask for details.