BITZER GARAGE DOORS LLC

Founded 1982 • Angie's List since July 2007

Are you looking to replace your old garage door, add value to your home or simply boost your home's curb appeal? Bitzer garage doors l.l.c. can help you find the style you're looking for and professionally install it! Whether it's a traditional carriage house style, contemporary or raised panel style, Bitzer garage doors l.l.c. will help you find the right material, color, window and trim package to fit your budget today. Would you like to schedule an appointment to have your new garage doors / gate installed or repaired? Call Us today at (763) 295-5366...

Elevated Door Co.

30  REVIEWS
Elevated Door Co.

With years of professional experience, we are extremely passionate about the work and services we provide!. We offer "FREE ESTIMATES" and you can depend on us to provide a high quality service at a fair and honest price! We understand that the future of our business depends upon our reputation and that is why customer service is by far our highest priority. If you are looking for a professional you can trust, please contact us today to schedule a no-obligation, evaluation of your garage door(s). We look forward to servicing you!

Offers by Elevated Door Co. on Angie's List

02/02/2018

Called Dan at 5 pm and next day at 8 am, Scott was out and fixed the garage. Couldn't ask for better service here. Would definitely reach out again for their services, when needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Repair

04/05/2017

I called a couple of days ago when my garage door quit working. He told me I needed a spring conversion​ since my torsion system is no longer used or serviced by anyone. Quoted me a price over the phone of $225. I called another repair service just to get a second opinion. They came out and wanted to charge me $1000 for the same repair! I will be leaving them a very bad review. Called Bitzer back ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage spring conversion

01/21/2014

Bitzer is a great small business! They provided same day service when the cable snapped and our cars were stuck inside the garage. Came within a few hours of call and completed the project in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced cable, lubricated rollers

03/18/2013

The repair was fast. The showed up on time and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new garage door spring.

06/15/2012

The experience was great - They were able to help us out within a few days of contacting them, they showed up to do the work on time and the cost was exactly what we were quoted on the phone. Even went the extra mile to look at the other garage door openers we have and lubricated the doors/wheels to dramatically reduce the noise they were making.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The spring one of our garage doors snapped - rendering the opener useless. The spring was not only replaced, but all 3 of our garage door openers were given a once-over (to make sure that we didn't run into any other immediate issues) AND they applied lubrication to all 3 doors/rollers, to ensure that they were nice and quiet.

CATEGORY garage doors

Overhead doors and openers; sales and service.

Check, MasterCard, Visa