AQUA GREEN LAWNS

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since June 2010

Weber's Lawn & Landscape

Snow Removal Residential - seasonal costs and per time Commercial, Retail, Hoa, Venues, Roadways, Snow Bird - Per Time, Monthly We pride our company on reliability, great communication, integrity, and quality work. When it comes to providing great service, we rise above the rest to ensure you the best results with the utmost care and communication. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to keep you as educated as we can on your task or project. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to earning your business!

03/10/2014

Excellent service as always from Steve. He originally installed my sprinkler system about 12 years ago and it still works great. He comes every year to blow out the system and make any adjustments if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired and adjusted sprinkler heads. Blew out system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

05/30/2013

My husband said they provided a competitive quote but he seemed upset that my husband was taking other bids on it. He was hard to warm up to so we didn't use him. He showed up on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aqua Green Lawns came out and measured the yard and gave us a quote for an underground sprinkler system.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

08/06/2011

Steve came out to my home and looked at my sprinkler system. I knew I had a problem but didn't know where. Steve went through my 10 zone system and found two separate areas where gophers had chewed through my line. I don't know how he knew where to look but he showed me the damaged line before making repairs. My garden was getting beat up from sprinklers hitting some of the plants and he replaced ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 10 zone sprinkler system in our yard was damaged and needed repair. Two zones were not working correctly and I couldn't find where they were broken.

CATEGORY decks,landscaping,irrigation systems

Complete landscaping, lawn care & irrigation.