Ron's Tree Service and Firewood

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since November 2001

Ron’s Tree Service and Firewood has earned a reputation for providing excellent tree services to Minneapolis in the form of firewood, tree removal, tree trimming, stump removal, stump grinding, tree pruning, tree cutting service, tree care, land clearing, and storm damage services that current customers have come to rely on. Proudly serving Edina, Eden Prairie, Minneapolis, Long Lake, Twin Cities, Minnetonka, Bloomington, Plymouth, Orono, Brooklyn Park, Hopkins, Chaska, Chanhassen, Prior Lake, St. Louis Park, Shorewood, Mound, Wayzata, Maple Grove and Golden Valley and surrounding areas since 1997....

ROCKMAN LANDSCAPING & TREE SERVICE

Our company strives to provide customers with unique landscape designs, combining both elegance and function.Rockman Landscaping uses environmentally friendly materials and processes, ensuring a greener tomorrow. Our efficient and friendly crews are more than happy to work with each individual need, ensuring customized and affordable designs. Let us work together with you to create a beautiful and lasting landscape to enjoy for years to come.

05/07/2020

We were very impressed with Ron's crew and how they cut not only our 4 trees but 6 for our neighbor and when they left you did not see a tree stump left. They raked and cleaned up the yard. Also they blew the leaf blower in the cul de sac to clean up any debris which was left. Ron and his crew were professional and we would use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut down large evergreen trees

CATEGORY firewood

09/19/2016

I never received a call back. Will not do business with them nor recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to get an estimate for trimming numerous trees on my property. I left a detailed message describing work to be done.

09/16/2015

We had some 'weed' trees and another that split removed this year. They were large trees (30'+) and they took care of them without an issue. They even cleaned up to the point my visiting parents couldn't tell it happened (same day). I originally got to know them for their firewood, and it's the best. Very dry, lights easily and they stack it up in my garage every time. Great guys, great product, g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed multiple large trees, have also used them for firewood for the past 2 years.

CATEGORY firewood,tree service

03/03/2014

Not well, he never showed up for the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing, said he would come for an estimate and never came, never called. Never showed.

CATEGORY tree service

[Member name removed], we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience or miscommunication. We are taking the necessary steps to find out why this mixup occurred. We would love the opportunity to work together again and we can assure you that our staff will provide you with the outstanding service and work that I know we put forth. Wes is in charge of our sales and tree trimming department and would ...

02/21/2012

I have used Ron's many times over the past 5 or 6 years.  He currently is providing tree service for our association.  He does a great job, and I will continue to use him in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ron's Tree Service & Firewood provides general tree service.

CATEGORY tree service

Thank you for your review!

Arborist, Firewood, Firewood For Sale, Land Clearing, Storm Damage, Stump Grinder, Stump Grinding, Stump Removal, Stump Remover, Tree Care, Tree Cutting Service, Tree Pruning, Tree Removal, Tree Removal Service, Tree Service, Tree Services, Tree Trimmers, Tree Trimming, Tree Trimming Service, Trees For Sale

Ye