M C BROWN CO

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

4737 County Road 101

Minnetonka, MN 55345

Residential Real Estate appraisals. Single family homes, condos, townhomes, small investment (2-4 units), and upper bracket properties. Metro Area, but most expertise in Minneapolis, Western and Southern suburbs of Minneapolis, and Ramsey County. Appraisals for the purpose of divorce, estate purposes, PMI removal and mortgage purposes (Note a homeowner may NOT order their own appraisal for a new or refi of a mortgage). 30+ years of experience. Appraisal fee starts at $500 for properties valued less than $500,000. $650 for properties up to $900,000. Call for quote above $900,000 Certified Residential Appraiser MN License 4000607....

real estate appraising (21)jewelry appraising (1)

09/22/2019

wonderful, HONEST didn't charge me for info, just told me how to get my mortgage insurance down without an appraisal since enough time had passed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
appraisal honest person

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2019

08/15/2019

Molly was punctual and very professional. She followed up before and after the scheduled appointment and was persistent in obtaining help in gaining entry to the premises when the lock box didn't work properly when she could have simply walked away. Turn time for the written appraisal was only a few days and was very thorough. I would hire her again in a heartbeat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed an appraisal on a townhouse purchase

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

08/01/2019

I contacted this company twice by phone and email and they never responded.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real estate appraisal

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

07/21/2019

She performed the required task in a prompt and efficient manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Real Estate Appraisal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2019

02/08/2019

They were very good. We've always found that they are very reliable and get the appraisal report done in a very timely passion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appraisal report

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2019

02/05/2019

We hired Molly to do an appraisal for my father's estate. She responded quickly and professionally and with sensitivity for the circumstances we were dealing with. I and we are very pleased with her work, she is clearly experienced in what she does and we are relieved that this part of the work we have had to complete is a success. It would have been so much more challenging to work with an instit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An appraisal for my father's estate

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2018

02/11/2009

We have had some construction directly behind our house and we would like to have the house reappraised for tax purposes. Molly did not feel comfortable doing this work and suggested a larger firm for this type of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested an appraisal from Molly, but she declined.

11/05/2007

This was an easy process. She scheduled the appointment quickly, arrived on time, finished the work and returned her findings both by email and by mail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Molly did an appraisal prior to the sale of our house. She measured our house and did a walk through. After that she collected a fair amount of comps and sent us a detailed form and explanation of the appraisal. Her estimate was exactly what other Realtors had informally told us.

03/18/2007

This was a really great response. She did not waste my time and I look forward to working with her again in the future. If you are looking for a responsive, fair and honest appraiser go to Molly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Molly based on the great reviews she has gotten on this site. I let her know I was looking to get rid of my PMI and the value I was looking for. She responded immediately(on the weekend) and let me know that my house had not appreciated that much and to check in again in another 6 months. She gave me some market stats on my home and was very instructive.

10/31/2006

Molly was able to schedule the visit within a few days, but I told her I needed more time to get the place "tidy". She said this was not at all necessary, she was looking at the home itself, not the clutter. She pulled several comps in our area, did a thorough examination of the interior and exterior of the home. We supplied her with a list of the improvements we had made since purchasing the home...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Appraised our older, 2000 sq. ft. S Mpls home for elimination of Private Mortgage Insurance.

REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL FOR RESIDENTIAL & SMALL INVESTMENT